Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Carrier landing F-14 Female pilot and RIO

Rating: 0.00 - Votes: 0 - Views: 2017
Added by: serpa6, 10-02-2013
Back | Next

Description
A very intense landing on a United States Carrier F-14 female pilots

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

10-04-2013, 12:53 PM #79866
serpa6    
serpa6

Quote Originally Posted by rayjen02 View Post
Noticed she had her hand on the stick during launch. Is that different for female pilot?
the only hands off fighter is the F-18 F-14 was work from launch to engine shutdown

1. Likes

10-04-2013, 06:24 AM #79858
rayjen02    
rayjen02
Sergeant

Noticed she had her hand on the stick during launch. Is that different for female pilot?

1. Likes

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
This was the last demo flight of the F-14 Tomcat at Oceania Air show in 2005. I do not think this was ever posted before, they push her to her limits. I have seen the tomcat in demo flights on clear days with no wind. I have seen it fly at least 3 times but never pushed like this Enjoy
Views: 2106
Those Navy guys get all the fun toys
Views: 1537
Quick & smoothe
Views: 1647
Sailors from USS New York remember 9/11 and what serving on a ship forged from 7 tons of World Trade Center steel means to them.
Views: 1420
VFA-211 Super Hornets bringing the $hit Hot Break and bagging a few traps onboard the USS Enterprise. Also known as the "Triple Nickel" (Breaking 500', 500kts and .5NM BEFORE the boat).
Views: 2752