Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Russian meteor damages building

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 1 - Views: 1380
Added by: JJ, 02-15-2013
Back | Next

Description
Multiple meteors touched down in Central Russia in Ural region February 15th. These meteors caused injury from shattered windows, and broken class. It is believed these meteors broke off from the larger meteor 2012-Da14, which missed the earth by less than 30,000 miles the same day. Had Da-14 stuck earth, it would have destroyed everything within a 10 mile radius much like a nuclear bomb. In this video we see a building getting damaged.

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
Cat Saves Little Boy From Stray Dog Attack Description: My cat defends my son during a vicious dog attack and runs the dog off before he can do additional damage. Thankfully, my son is fine!
Views: 1127
Top Gear Korea
Views: 1285
Napalm Smells like Victory :D
Views: 1341
The Human Universal Load Carrier consists of a hydraulically powered titanium exoskeleton that lets soldiers carry loads of up to 200 pounds for extended periods of time over any kind of terrain. A microcomputer embedded in the frame makes the skeleton move with the soldier, providing intuitive control, according to Lockheed.
Views: 1802
This Guy is Great!
Views: 739