Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Russian meteor damages building

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 1 - Views: 1335
Added by: JJ, 02-15-2013
Back | Next

Description
Multiple meteors touched down in Central Russia in Ural region February 15th. These meteors caused injury from shattered windows, and broken class. It is believed these meteors broke off from the larger meteor 2012-Da14, which missed the earth by less than 30,000 miles the same day. Had Da-14 stuck earth, it would have destroyed everything within a 10 mile radius much like a nuclear bomb. In this video we see a building getting damaged.

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
Cat Saves Little Boy From Stray Dog Attack Description: My cat defends my son during a vicious dog attack and runs the dog off before he can do additional damage. Thankfully, my son is fine!
Views: 1083
I have had this pistol Its a 40 cal S&W. I have had it since July and never had the chance to take it out and shoot. Today 3/9/2013 we went fishing and since its legal in Florida to open carry while fishing, I decided to fire off a few rounds me and son fired off 6 clips with 5 rounds apiece. He has never shot a firearm today was his first, He has never been next to a pistol firing or any firearm, he has always used high powered pellet rifles. Now he wants one of his own he told me today he is going to get a 45, we shall see after i get him to the range where he can try the 40 cal and a 45. I myself fired a 1911 in the military for 6 yrs I told him this one has a little less kick I will let him decide.
Views: 2179
The Armed Aerial Scout program replaces the previous Armed Reconnaissance Helicopter program. An Analysis of Alternatives is underway and a Request for Proposals is planned to be issued in 2014. The U.S. Army had until December 2012 to decide whether to proceed with the program. On 29 November 2012, Army officials decided to proceed with the Armed Aerial Scout program to acquire a new scout helicopter. On 8 January 2013, the Army began redrafting the presentation for the service's vice chief of staff before they move ahead with a competition. Vice Chief of Staff General Lloyd Austin III requested more data from the voluntary flight demonstrations done on helicopter entries, as well as taking into account the pace of other technologies, such as unmanned capabilities and future sensors
Views: 966
Russia at her finest.......... I guess he hadn't had his morning cup of vodka, yet.
Views: 1227
This video is crazy! "Four teenagers burned to death in a car crash in Perm, Russia, one survived thanks to the guy who broke the windscreen. Happened on 10 May, 2009. Report says, they were drunk-driving and the rescued guy died later in hospital."
Views: 5933