Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.


WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    Private First Class
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    993
    Like
    123
    Dislike
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arab Solidarity View Post
    O MY GOD! Has the whole world gone insane?? It was a fregging civilian boat! The passengers were, without doubt, unarmed. The IDF intercepted the ship with a blackhawk helicopter with soldiers on board. When they landed on the ship, the passengers started punshing and hitting them with bats, etc. as self protection mesures, and it was only then when a passenger swiped a pistol from one of the troops. The soldiers were of course armed with assault rifles, SMG's... Why else would you think that there were more civilian casualties than military ones? To much conspiracy out there!
    and why the fuck would they swing bats etc at the armed forces? abit of common sense isn't it, fucking silly to do that you'll asking to be killed.

  2. #17
    Corporal
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    15
    Like
    1
    Dislike
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    and why the fuck would they swing bats etc at the armed forces? abit of common sense isn't it, fucking silly to do that you'll asking to be killed.
    To protect their damn ship! The IDF wanted to take over and confiscate their ship and goods. It's logic!
    امة عربية واحدة, ذات الرسالة الخالدة

  3. #18
    Sergeant
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    281
    Like
    594
    Dislike
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arab Solidarity View Post
    O MY GOD! Has the whole world gone insane?? It was a fregging civilian boat! The passengers were, without doubt, unarmed. The IDF intercepted the ship with a blackhawk helicopter with soldiers on board. When they landed on the ship, the passengers started punshing and hitting them with bats, etc. as self protection mesures, and it was only then when a passenger swiped a pistol from one of the troops. The soldiers were of course armed with assault rifles, SMG's... Why else would you think that there were more civilian casualties than military ones? To much conspiracy out there!
    http://www.apacheclips.com/media/232...Flotilla_Raid/

    the flotilla started it, the IDF shouldve blown that ship out of the fucking water

  4. Likes

    jamieooh (03-13-2011),Yono (03-13-2011)
  5. #19
    Sergeant
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    284
    Like
    99
    Dislike
    0

    Default

    - Before the raid

    - During the raid

    - After the raid

    Peaceful peace activists peacefully protesting the blockade of Gaza peacefully on a peace voyage.
    "You have to believe in yourself."
    Sun Tzu

  6. Likes

    DevilDog812 (03-14-2011),jamieooh (03-13-2011)
  7. #20
    Corporal
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    15
    Like
    1
    Dislike
    0

    Default

    According to these videos, Israel was attacked by a bunch of guys with knives and slingshots who were intercepted by the IDF. Seems kinda overkill to send the army to repel guys with sticks and stones. I think calling their parents would suffise. But I sitll don't see how the boat could have started this if it was merely sailing solirtairaly through the sea when suddenly soldiers droped in from helicopters. I just think the Israelis don't want the supplies to reach the Gaza strip.
    امة عربية واحدة, ذات الرسالة الخالدة

  8. #21
    Sergeant
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    284
    Like
    99
    Dislike
    0

    Default

    Why did soldiers drop out of the sky? Because those "peace activists" were trying to illegaly break a military blockade. You think that Israeli's don't want supplies to reach Gaza? Please google the "Karni Crossing" and the "Kerem Hashalom" crossing then tell me we don't want supplies to reach Gaza. And if you look at the first video the naval officer offered to bring the ship into Ashdod and from there the supplies would be taken to Gaza under U.N. supervision.
    "You have to believe in yourself."
    Sun Tzu

  9. Likes

    DevilDog812 (03-14-2011)
  10. #22
    Private First Class
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    993
    Like
    123
    Dislike
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arab Solidarity View Post
    According to these videos, Israel was attacked by a bunch of guys with knives and slingshots who were intercepted by the IDF. Seems kinda overkill to send the army to repel guys with sticks and stones. I think calling their parents would suffise. But I sitll don't see how the boat could have started this if it was merely sailing solirtairaly through the sea when suddenly soldiers droped in from helicopters. I just think the Israelis don't want the supplies to reach the Gaza strip.
    You tend to think more then to read or see the facts, i rest my case, i won't be commenting again, you seem to think you are right when you are clearly wrong.

  11. Likes

    DevilDog812 (03-14-2011),jamieooh (03-13-2011),Yono (03-13-2011)
 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top