Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Thread: Stark

The big Kahuna
    Dislike

Default Stark

Well let me do the first,

Name: Stark
    Living in: Dublin Ireland
    I'm from Germany but moved over to Ireland 12 years ago.

I never served in a combat zone but joined the Army with 22 and stayed with the German Army Panzergrenadiers for over a year (good times and bad times) in that time I participated in history by being one of the very first German Soldiers to participate in the Military Parade in Paris.
    Obviously a very touchy thing due to Hitlers victory parade back in the 42.
    I was specialized in the Milan Rocket and made a special course for Scharfschuetze or Sharpshooter.

I started Apacheclips a while back to give people a platform to discuss war and combat clips, the page has enjoyed a massive success in the last few weeks and we are continuing to outgrow ourselves and will move to a dedicated server very very soon.

I have no idea what the future has in store for me and the page but I know it has to be a bumpy ride, nothing comes easy

2. Likes

thomasjkelley (08-27-2010)
    Sergeant
    Dislike

Stark,

Being in the German army, did you get the chance to fire off a few rounds from the old WW 2 MG 42's?

The big Kahuna
    Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by Woodbutcher824 View Post
    Stark,

Being in the German army, did you get the chance to fire off a few rounds from the old WW 2 MG 42's?
    no never lol they have new once you know