Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.


WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    Warrant Officer
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Burgh
    Posts
    353
    Like
    416
    Dislike
    0

    Default

    You are not a terrorist. In fact, it is highly likely that you are a socialist, communist, or Democrat. You strongly support the state over, well, everything. You likely do not believe in any individual rights. You scare me.

    You scored 20.00% of the possible points for this test.
    LOL, I think my posts speak for themselves. Funny "quiz".
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." – Thomas Jefferson

    Morons for Change: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbCiP...eature=related

  2. Likes

    lugnutsxhd (04-16-2010)
  3. #17
    Warrant Officer
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    388
    Like
    55
    Dislike
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh View Post
    LOL, I think my posts speak for themselves. Funny "quiz".
    OK I took the same Quiz and got the same answer I think this quiz is rigged cause I sure as hell aint a socialist, communist or democrap!! And I didnt mis-spell it!

  4. Likes

    lugnutsxhd (04-16-2010),Pittsburgh (04-16-2010),Sixx (04-16-2010)
  5. #18
    Corporal
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    28
    Like
    213
    Dislike
    0

    Default

    If they declared martial law, wouldn't one of the first things they would do, is to call back ALL former military personel?

  6. #19
    Warrant Officer
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Burgh
    Posts
    353
    Like
    416
    Dislike
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acf6 View Post
    OK I took the same Quiz and got the same answer I think this quiz is rigged cause I sure as hell aint a socialist, communist or democrap!! And I didnt mis-spell it!
    Apparently and according to that quiz, I basically have to join a cult or militia in order to not be considered a "socialist, communist, or Democrat". That seems to be one of the requirements in order to get a 'higher' score on the quiz.

    And they have the balls to consider me the "scary" one? That's amusing.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." – Thomas Jefferson

    Morons for Change: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbCiP...eature=related

  7. Likes

    lugnutsxhd (04-16-2010)
  8. #20
    Corporal
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    28
    Like
    213
    Dislike
    0

    Default

    I took the quiz, twice, with opposite answers and got the same result. Rigged.

  9. Likes

    Pittsburgh (04-16-2010),Sixx (04-17-2010)
  10. #21
    Warrant Officer
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    388
    Like
    55
    Dislike
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh View Post
    Apparently and according to that quiz, I basically have to join a cult or militia in order to not be considered a "socialist, communist, or Democrat". That seems to be one of the requirements in order to get a 'higher' score on the quiz.

    And they have the balls to consider me the "scary" one? That's amusing.
    Exactly!!!!!!

  11. Likes

    lugnutsxhd (04-16-2010),Sixx (04-17-2010)
  12. #22
    Warrant Officer
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Burgh
    Posts
    353
    Like
    416
    Dislike
    0

    Default

    So it's a bullshit quiz. Interesting.

    Anyways, I tend to put those who happen to be born in our country and choose to put fear into our government and kill innocent civilians in the exact same group as I do the terrorists across seas. Their objectives are the same and those objectives are to instill fear, terror and murder.

    Bottomline, I really don't care if they are a bunch of backward "Lone Losers" from Indiana/Kansas who had ties to local militias or a Muslim terrorist cell from Saudi Arabia. Their goals are the same in my book and they should be weeded out and destroyed in the same manner.

    I do know one thing for damn sure. If my daughter, son, sister, brother, father or mother were inside the OKC federal building on that fateful day and those pieces of human trash incinerated one of family members with a van full of explosives after a well thought out plan, I would expect those scumbags to be considered domestic terrorists/enemies. I wouldn't care if it involved three hick failures from the USA or three Muslim nut's named Ahmed, Samir and Saddam.
    Last edited by Pittsburgh; 04-16-2010 at 08:34 PM.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." – Thomas Jefferson

    Morons for Change: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbCiP...eature=related

  13. Likes

    lugnutsxhd (04-16-2010),Sixx (04-17-2010)
  14. #23
    Corporal
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    28
    Like
    213
    Dislike
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh View Post
    So it's a bullshit quiz. Interesting.

    Anyways, I tend to put those who happen to be born in our country and choose to put fear into our government and kill innocent civilians in the exact same group as I do the terrorists across seas. Their objectives are the same and those objectives are to instill fear, terror and murder.

    Bottomline, I really don't care if they are a bunch of backward "Lone Losers" from Indiana/Kansas who had ties to local militias or a Muslim terrorist cell from Saudi Arabia. Their goals are the same in my book and they should be weeded out and destroyed in the same manner.

    I do know one thing for damn sure. If my daughter, son, sister, brother, father or mother were inside the OKC federal building on that fateful day and those pieces of human trash incinerated one of family members with a van full of explosives after a well thought out plan, I would expect those scumbags to be considered domestic terrorists/enemies. I wouldn't care if it involved three hick failures from the USA or three guy's named Ahmed, Samir and Saddam.
    My thoughts exactly.

  15. Likes

    Pittsburgh (04-16-2010),Sixx (04-17-2010)
  16. #24
    Warrant Officer
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    492
    Like
    256
    Dislike
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PzychoSixx View Post
    Do we even have the manpower to enforce martial law in all fifty states? I always wondered that.
    how would our government even go about declaring martial law ?,let alone enforcing it would be nearly impossible,,and wouldn't some states just tell the gov to ''go screw themselves''

  17. Likes

    lugnutsxhd (04-17-2010)
  18. #25
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,440
    Like
    2,592
    Dislike
    53

    Default

    Of course the quiz is a joke....designed by someone who is a clown.

    At the end of the day, Terrorists are terrorists. But who are the real terrorists?

    The term domestic terrorist is used too loosely.
    Especially with the Patriot Act. Anyone on the governments shit list can be considered a domestic threat.

    What I'm talking about goes deeper than some assclown dubbed the Unabomber.

    I'm talking about how the government strips our constitution away. Making it easier to get rid of those who oppose them.
    political dissent is not terrorism. Activism is not terrorism...
    Last edited by Sixx; 04-17-2010 at 12:50 AM.

  19. Likes

    lugnutsxhd (04-17-2010)
  20. #26
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,440
    Like
    2,592
    Dislike
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmaxx3500 View Post
    how would our government even go about declaring martial law ?,let alone enforcing it would be nearly impossible,,and wouldn't some states just tell the gov to ''go screw themselves''
    Well.
    probably something like this:
    Martial Law declared
    The president will initiate Executive Orders 10990-11921 and any new ones Obama created to ensure the survival and control of the Government.
    The president addresses the public via television and radio.
    National Guard comes in.
    curfews enforced and control established.

    Not sure on how it would all come together.




    What type of event would cause the entire United States to fall under martial law? It would have to be some serious shit.
    Last edited by Sixx; 04-16-2010 at 11:26 PM.

  21. Likes

    lugnutsxhd (04-17-2010)
  22. #27
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In a desert cave
    Posts
    3,087
    Like
    1,411
    Dislike
    2

    Default

    Took the quiz and got a 35%
    For any support questions please contact the AC staff team via the Contact formor via email apacheclips.support@gmail.com.

    Thank you.

  23. Likes

    lugnutsxhd (04-17-2010)
  24. #28
    Corporal
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    in the Desert
    Posts
    162
    Like
    52
    Dislike
    0

    Default

    I honestly don't know.. who they would single out as a terrorist..

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top