Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sergeant
    Dislike

Default Missing GI Reportedly Sold to Militant Clan

Missing GI Reportedly Sold to Militant Clan
    July 02, 2009
    UPI

KABUL, Afghanistan -- A missing U.S. Soldier thought to have been captured in southeastern Afghanistan has been sold to a militant clan, a U.S. military official said Thursday.

The unidentified senior military official told CNN the Soldier, whose name was not released, was captured along with three Afghan Soldiers and then sold to a militant group led by warlord Siraj Haqqani.

The official added Haqqani clan officials are discussing ways to legitimize taking custody of the U.S. Soldier.

The Soldier went missing Tuesday after reportedly leaving his small outpost alone and apparently unarmed.

Taliban commander Mulvi Sangeen said later the Soldier was captured along with three Afghan troops by Taliban forces.

Sangeen claimed the Soldier was apprehended while drunk following a visit to a military post in the Yousaf Khel district. CNN said an anonymous U.S. military source has denied the Soldier was intoxicated while Sangeen's account of events has gone unverified.

Has anyone see this??
    All I have to say is WTF????

Warrant Officer
    Dislike

I'm really surprised that we haven't heard anymore about this.

Fuck the MSM
    Dislike

I read in the Army times they are doing this on purpose for the soldiers family and not to give the insurgents any propaganda victories. I'm sure they're hoping for frustration and an electronic slip up so they can pin point him .

Sergeant
    Dislike

I'm not trying to be funny, but did he have to take a shit that bad?

Wandering around the outpost without a weapon?

Almost seems like a death wish or something.

Fuck the MSM
    Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by Woodbutcher824 View Post

No one knows what happened , again for the family. I refuse to second guess anybodies actions unless I was in their shoes which is impossible. I have read he went to get drunk,he went for a prostitute or he was actually kidnapped . I don't know and I don't think we will ever find out. He was brave enough to go in harms way and that's all that matters to me. Oh and congrats on the kids good luck

Sergeant
    Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by bobdina View Post
    No one knows what happened , again for the family. I refuse to second guess anybodies actions unless I was in their shoes which is impossible. I have read he went to get drunk,he went for a prostitute or he was actually kidnapped . I don't know and I don't think we will ever find out. He was brave enough to go in harms way and that's all that matters to me. Oh and congrats on the kids good luck
    Thanks Bob.

I'm not busting on the trooper and I'm not trying to second guess. But you are right, we are not walking in his boots or think inside the helmet. If we look at history, stranger things have happened. I do feel for the family though.

Warrant Officer
    Dislike

Well, I hope we find him, and get him back safe.

Dislike

whateer the case maybe all we can do is pray for his sfae return
    For any support questions please contact the AC staff team via the Contact formor via email apacheclips.support@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Administrator
    Dislike

I just hope he makes it home. I don't want to think about what he might have to go through. sad times

Sergeant
    Dislike

God, this is terribal. I hope he makes it home.

Administrator
    Dislike

Not to be negative or unsentimental. But if he's Army how much you guys want to bet the Marines are going to be poking some fun?

The big Kahuna
    Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by Woodbutcher824 View Post

he didn't - woddy come on - nobody needs to take a shit outside the perimiter, he was after some pussy and was being promised to fuck a prostitue.
    If this is true than as harsh as this sounds I don't care that much what happens to him - he did not only endanger himself but also others just because he cannot do what the rest of the guys do which is naturaly crack one off.

Sergeant
    Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    he didn't - woddy come on - nobody needs to take a shit outside the perimiter, he was after some pussy and was being promised to fuck a prostitue.
    If this is true than as harsh as this sounds I don't care that much what happens to him - he did not only endanger himself but also others just because he cannot do what the rest of the guys do which is naturaly crack one off.

Roger that. (pulling head out of my ass)

Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    If he was drunk and was going for pussy he deserves a military court martial not to be tortured then beheaded. Which is more than likely what is going to happen if the US Army or coalition forces dont find him soon. I highly doubt that as a soldier you ever hated another soldier so much that you wish him the worst kind of death. I feal and understand the importance of this situation but first and formost he needs to be recovered....then investigated.....then judgement....until then I will pray for his safe return.
    For any support questions please contact the AC staff team via the Contact formor via email apacheclips.support@gmail.com.

Thank you.

The big Kahuna
    Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by nastyleg View Post
    If he was drunk and was going for pussy he deserves a military court martial not to be tortured then beheaded. Which is more than likely what is going to happen if the US Army or coalition forces dont find him soon. I highly doubt that as a soldier you ever hated another soldier so much that you wish him the worst kind of death. I feal and understand the importance of this situation but first and formost he needs to be recovered....then investigated.....then judgement....until then I will pray for his safe return.
    course I want him to return save and unharmed - I think you missunderstood me - sure I know "what side I am on" - but I think it;s important to notice the kinda brought this on to himself.
    I mean I be more tahn sure that thye ahve savety briefing and have been told numberous times NOT to go outside.
    All that for pussy is ... well kinda stupid.