Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.


WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Fuck the MSM
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,344
    Like
    279
    Dislike
    0

    Default U.S. Navy's new uniform

    Every sailor will be required to own a set by Dec. 31, 2010. It replaces utilities for sailors and wash khakis for chiefs and officers. Sailors and officers still will be allowed to wear coveralls aboard ship if the commanding officer permits it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 070609_nt_nwu_uniform_800.jpg  
    Last edited by bobdina; 07-06-2009 at 03:18 PM.

  2. #2
    Warrant Officer
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Merritt Island, Florida
    Posts
    1,101
    Like
    0
    Dislike
    0

    Default

    So is this what they are gonna wear instead of their dungarees?


  3. #3
    Warrant Officer
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    388
    Like
    55
    Dislike
    0

    Default

    The old dungarees have been gone for a while. When I was in the reserves in 1999 they were in the process of changing over to Dickies style work uniforms. Which was fine with me cause I hated those dam bell bottoms. When I went threw APG school it was Oct 99 and the instructors all had the Dickies. I got out in summer of 2000 and they hadnt gotten to my NRC as of that time.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    USA-Nebraska
    Posts
    1,657
    Like
    2,946
    Dislike
    8

    Cool humm..

    Quote Originally Posted by bobdina View Post
    Every sailor will be required to own a set by Dec. 31, 2010. It replaces utilities for sailors and wash khakis for chiefs and officers. Sailors and officers still will be allowed to wear coveralls aboard ship if the commanding officer permits it.
    That's some funky looking camo.
    Strive not to be a success,but rather to be of value..We support our troops.

  5. #5
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In a desert cave
    Posts
    3,087
    Like
    1,411
    Dislike
    2

    Default

    looks like the Army acu raped some wannabe camo off the reck at walmart and this was the resulting bastard.
    For any support questions please contact the AC staff team via the Contact formor via email apacheclips.support@gmail.com.

    Thank you.

  6. #6
    Sergeant
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    301
    Like
    19
    Dislike
    0

    Default

    Do their new pants still unbutten in the back?? Friggin Navy girly boys.

  7. #7
    Warrant Officer
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    388
    Like
    55
    Dislike
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
    Do their new pants still unbutten in the back?? Friggin Navy girly boys.
    LOL!!!! Whatever! Mine NEVER opened in the back even tho the guy that was marching in formation behind me during APG school would have Loved it, if you get my drift!

  8. #8
    The big Kahuna
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,283
    Like
    77
    Dislike
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nastyleg View Post
    looks like the Army acu raped some wannabe camo off the reck at walmart and this was the resulting bastard.
    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by acf6 View Post
    LOL!!!! Whatever! Mine NEVER opened in the back even tho the guy that was marching in formation behind me during APG school would have Loved it, if you get my drift!
    That was a good one hahahah

  9. #9
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    In a desert cave
    Posts
    3,087
    Like
    1,411
    Dislike
    2

    Default

    haahahahahahaha
    For any support questions please contact the AC staff team via the Contact formor via email apacheclips.support@gmail.com.

    Thank you.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top