Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Warrant Officer
    Dislike

Default The Big Trip (5/16 to 8/2 - 2016)

The Michael Shatto BIG Trip (5/16 to 8/2 - 2016)
    Norma introduces Mike to the world of art and culture

I had a superb guide when I was in San Antonio.
    Norma is the close friend of a close friend of mine from Ethiopia and she was kind enough to share her time with me.
    I am better for being with her.

We looked up on the sides of old buildings and saw faces. — in San Antonio, Texas.

Catholics will know. But the rest of us will not unless we go in and look. And ask.
    This was carved from a single chunk of wood. Hundreds of years ago. — in San Antonio, Texas.

Norma got me looking at the mix of colors and textures and architectural styles.

Like Sister Wendy, but considerably more attractive and fun, Norma encouraged me to look closely as she told the stories of the art works.

So I appreciated the details and what made this place special. — in Terrell Hills, Texas.

So, when I left Norma, I was still interested in dog-clouds but I did have a deeper appreciation of what an artist was trying to convey. — at Walmart Marble Falls.

So, when I got to Fort Worth, I figured I had to go to a Museum. Unfortunately, no photos allowed inside.
    But this is a stunning sculpture. — in Fort Worth, Texas.

Norma suggested the Amon. — in Fort Worth, Texas.
    +Everybody knows something you don't know.
    +Truth does not need to be 'balanced' and it ain't caused by voting or consensus or polls or yelling louder or silencing someone.
    +Artists prove truth can be in forms you don't understand.
    Low-Risk Option Trader. Retired Pro-Hunter featured in; 'African Hunter', by James R. Mellon III. and listed in; Rowland Ward's Records of Big Game.

Warrant Officer
    Dislike

Pretty tough telling a story when restricted to so few pictures, isn't it.
    +Everybody knows something you don't know.
    +Truth does not need to be 'balanced' and it ain't caused by voting or consensus or polls or yelling louder or silencing someone.
    +Artists prove truth can be in forms you don't understand.
    Low-Risk Option Trader. Retired Pro-Hunter featured in; 'African Hunter', by James R. Mellon III. and listed in; Rowland Ward's Records of Big Game.