Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Corporal
    Dislike

Post Question about Canadian Gun Laws!

I'm currently a citizen and resident of Ireland, but times are tough here and i'm considering moving my entire life to Canada where my girlfriend is now living. I'm a hunter and avid gun enthusiast and have a few firearms in Ireland. However, would I need to gain residency or citizenship in Canada before being allowed to purchase a firearm or is it possible as an Irish citizen living legally in Canada?
    Any info is welcome!

2. Likes

serpa6 (08-05-2013)
    Dislike

I do not see why not, we have quite a few canadian members here they should be able to anserw your question's. I know a few people that moved to canada and no problems gettting citizenship in that country, they say they love it. They are also hunters and there firearms permits where not a problem after they gained there citizenship
    For any support questions please contact the AC staff team via the Contact form - or via email apacheclips@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Remember Members to rate and comment on vids Thank You
    Apaceclips Staff

Warrant Officer
    Dislike

Why in God's name would you move to a country where they restrict your access to guns?

Move to the Southern United States, friend. Enjoy our freedoms that Canada wouldn't even dream of.