Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

First Lieutenant
    Dislike

Lightbulb Feature section takes up too much of the front page

Feature section takes up too much of the front page. Both features and recently added videos should equally take up same amount of front page, 50/50 real estate would be best. Features are taking up way to much of the front page. - Lets

Dislike

That's why they are called "featured videos" .

For any support questions please contact the AC staff team via the Contact formor via email apacheclips@gmail.com.

"...he had 2 flesh wombs" -SecretSniper

3. Likes

LetsTripOutAndDie (04-10-2013)
    Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by LetsTripOutAndDie View Post
    Feature section takes up too much of the front page. Both features and recently added videos should equally take up same amount of front page, 50/50 real estate would be best. Features are taking up way to much of the front page. - Lets
    Featured vids take up that much space Trip for a reason. Clue what do you have to do to see them You seem like you are intelligent I know you can figure that one out
    For any support questions please contact the AC staff team via the Contact form - or via email apacheclips@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Remember Members to rate and comment on vids Thank You
    Apaceclips Staff

5. Likes

LetsTripOutAndDie (04-10-2013)
    First Lieutenant
    Dislike

I know you'd say that lol, but I mean just reduce a little bit of the real estate featured clips take up or just have only feature clips on main page and then to get recent clips go to that page. I just think if you put both on same page even it out a little is all. Actually I like the idea of main page only being for feature clips they got the honor why not just keep that page for them, just suggestions anyway - Lets