Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Dislike

Default Hilsabeck Firearms: FLATLINE

The FLATLINE is an easy to install product that reduces muzzle lift by 70% average and some recoil while increasing rate of fire. With this amount of recoil and muzzle lift reduction, its sure to increase accuracy at all distances. This product took a good portion of three years, and many failed attempts, however after many tries, Hilsabeck Firearms is proud to present the FLATLINE.

We know those who purchase the FLATLINE will benefit from its design. Whether its for Military, Police, Competition, or home defense, we know that with the FLATLINE you will increase accuracy, and increase the rate of fire for more rounds down range. We are excited to release the FLATLINE for the AR-15 series of weapons, and for other weapons in the future.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hf.jpg  
    my news blog-> daily military, war on terror news-flood

--> visit - subscribe - comment --> HTTP://SGT-JIM.BLOGSPOT.COM <--

http://twitter.com/sgt_jim

"FOR THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU DO, NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY. FOR THOSE WHO DON’T, NONE IS POSSIBLE."

2. Likes

BrendenF11 (02-25-2013),coltsfan2007 (02-07-2013)
    Corporal
    Dislike

I don't see a difference... send me a sample lol

4. Likes

swakefield (02-15-2013)
    Corporal
    Dislike

I am rather speculative that a modified buffer spring can achieve the results implied. If you come down to Phoenix let me know, I'd give it a try as well.

6. Likes

jamieooh (05-03-2013)