Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Sergeant
    Dislike

Default Is this thing on? Mic Test 1212.....

This place is like a highschool reunion, all awkward and junk...lol I feel like I need to introduce myself, even though Ive been here since 09. For those of you who don't know me, Hi I am Tango. Hello to those people from the past.

JJ whoever you are, Thanks for taking the lead on this. You sound like you have some good things in the future. I just wish all my uploaded videos were not all gone. We can only move foward from here.

I just hope AC still has the same ole Values and wont tolerate the Trolling Fucktards who like to Cop, race, MOS, and branch bash. Personally I dont give two fucks if you are a cop, Marine, POG, Man, or Woman. However! Before you bash on someone, Just think, someone puts food in thier families mouth doing what ever they are doing. Plus you might just sound like an idiot. THIS IS NOT LIVE LEAK.

Tango Out...

2. Likes

BrendenF11 (01-04-2013),coltsfan2007 (01-04-2013),ErisKillton (01-04-2013),SgtJim (01-04-2013),Sixx (01-04-2013)
    Sergeant
    Dislike

Perfectly said tango,