Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

mrfrosty

Default .

Last edited by mrfrosty; 06-07-2013 at 04:29 PM.

Warrant Officer
    Dislike

What does that article have to do with Israel?

Also, HuffPost? FAIL.

I stopped reading once I read the line "High Capacity CLIPS". Gun ban lefties have no idea that a "clip" is what the ROUNDS are attached to inside the CARTRIDGE BOX that comes from the store, which comes from the manufacturer. The ROUNDS are loaded into a MAGAZINE. A 30 round MAGAZINE is not "high capacity"

3. Likes

Sixx (12-26-2012)
    mrfrosty

Last edited by mrfrosty; 06-07-2013 at 04:29 PM.

Dislike

That's nice thinking and all Mr. Frosty, however read the Federalist papers, actually written by members who helped form the constitution. Their concept was the the United States citizen is the "militia", and that the militia should be armed to rival the federal force. Also any soldier taking 3 minutes to reload in the 1860's was either a banker or a monarch who had never picked up a rifle once in their life time. Hell even I can get off 3 shots with my muzzleloader in just over a minute, and I rarely use it. As mick said, 30 rds is not a high capacity.
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Benjamin Franklin

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
    —General George Patton Jr.

"Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor. "
    Thomas Jefferson

6. Likes

Sixx (12-27-2012)