Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Corporal
    Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by markoxx View Post
    agreed. i think the bible is awesome book and every word in it is just let u feel the life. the new testament does not include things that Encourages or calls ppl for violence. but beleive me i have been in iraq for 18 years and i studied the quran and i saw that this book include 2 many chapters and words etc that Encourages ppl to kill the others specially the christisns and the jews as well just cuz they are not muslims. if you read the quran u will find that out. but the problem many of you cant speak or read arabic but i do . thats why many of u dont really know how the muslims think and what they want 2 do in the future etc. beleive me even the evil dont think like them. some of u will say that not5 all the muslims are the same. ok guys thats right but the one who is good he is the one that dont really follow islams rules or even read the quran. but once he start 2 read that book he become an evil. i had many friends in iraq who became jihadies and begain 2 have ideas about killing the others who are not muslims after reading the quran.

we studied it in college, had a good english version also. it was a class on eastern thought in sociology. had to write a 50 page paper on it comparing it to the Boshido way of life in japan. we also did the bible in western thought class. the quran was an eye opener, but no one turned into jihadies. i can see how it can.... the word of a religious book can turn people into a zelot of any kind. i have known muslims in my life... none were practicing at the time, just parting their brains out.

Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by bobdina View Post
    Report Citing Vet Extremism Is Pulled
    Napolitano: Not Approved
    (Washington Times, May 14, 2009, Pg. 1)
    A contentious “Rightwing Extremism” report that warned of military veterans as possible recruits for terrorist attacks against the United States was not authorized, has been withdrawn and is being rewritten, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano told Capitol Hill lawmakers. “The wheels came off the wagon because the vetting process was not followed,” Napolitano told the House Homeland Security Committee. The report was shared with state and local law enforcement officials nationwide via the department’s internal Web site on April 7, angering Republican lawmakers and military veterans who said it unfairly stereotyped veterans.
    A bunch of crap of if you ask me meaning the report not you, your right on leg

Thanks bobdina for the follow up last I heard on it was that she did not retract the memo. Thanks for the update.

Dislike

Thats what I like to see a good discusion w/o it turning bad.