Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Corporal
    Dislike

Default More politcal BS on the pending sequestration

I was born, raised and spent 39 years in San Diego, CA. I have a ton of school mates who are in the Marines or the Navy. All of the ones I've spoken to recently are in a holding pattern thanks to our A-hole president and the Super Committee. And I refuse to use a capital P when referring to the MF'er that sits around with his feet on the desk of the Oval Office. I never thought for a minute this would end well. I wish the Republicans had held the line on the debt ceiling, despite all the doom and gloom predictions at the time. And I absolutely believe he spouted off at the debate with no real plan in place to diffuse this situation.

http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/20...tcmp=obnetwork

2. Likes

coltsfan2007 (10-27-2012)
    Warrant Officer
    Dislike

Let me clarify what satx is saying, by a-hole pres. he meant a piece of shit that bows down to every one else and can not make up his own mind on anything, to wishy-washy. I hear you out brother and I hope all will prevail, in the end.