Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Corporal
    Dislike

Default Long time lurker

Have enjoyed the video postings (you just never see the real cost of conflict in our main stream media) and reading the forums for a while now.

Finally had to join so I could vent about hearing every a$$ hat with an Iphone over in Syria screaming 'I want a snackbar'. And I thought 'Dude' was over used when I was living in the PRK.......

My screen name stands for San Antonio, TX. Although I am currently stuck up in Canada, at least I don't have to listen to my neighbor asking me when I think it's going to rain (if ever!).

2. Likes

BrendenF11 (10-11-2012),jamieooh (10-11-2012),Mel (10-11-2012),SgtJim (10-12-2012),Sixx (10-11-2012)

Dislike

Sorry about the Canada issue bud! Also welcome.
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Benjamin Franklin

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
    —General George Patton Jr.

"Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor. "
    Thomas Jefferson

Corporal
    Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by BrendenF11 View Post
    Sorry about the Canada issue bud! Also welcome.
    At least it's raining. After the drought the last three years back home I don't care where it get to see it!

And thanks for the welcome. I get a little bit a home while I'm in the great white north.

Dislike

Lol true, I'm in MN so not to far away from Canada and I know what it's like up there. Hope it's just temporary for you.
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Benjamin Franklin

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
    —General George Patton Jr.

"Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor. "
    Thomas Jefferson

Dislike

I'm glad you signed up
    For any support questions please contact the AC staff team via the Contact formor via email apacheclips@gmail.com.

Thank you.