Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Warrant Officer
    Dislike

Unhappy Cannot Donate... :'(

Hi fellow Apaches... Been a member for a long while now & posted some clips & have donated in the past quite a few times.

I've tried to contribute a bit to the site & got great respect for all the hard work Stark & other admins do to keep this amazing site going.

My PayPal account is all fu*ked up at the mo so I cannot help out at present... Soon as I've sorted it out I'll be sure to send some $$$'s to help out.

Keep up the good work!
    LONG LIVE APACHE CLIPS!

First Lieutenant
    Dislike

What is a typical donation I wanna donate however I don't wanna look like a dick if I send like 10 bucks

Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by ChapaWolf View Post
    What is a typical donation I wanna donate however I don't wanna look like a dick if I send like 10 bucks
    No need to donate to Apacheclips anymore.
    For any support questions please contact the AC staff team via the Contact form - or via email apacheclips@gmail.com.

Thank you.

First Lieutenant
    Dislike

This is Quite a bit off this topic and by the way thanks for the speedy reply. Anyhow vivausa sounds really familiar I can't put my finger on it but I remember some terrible English recently.