Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Warrant Officer
    Dislike

Default Nazi war crime suspect detained

Nazi-era war crime suspect detained, Hungarian officials claim
    Published July 18, 2012
    Associated Press

BUDAPEST, Hungary – Hungarian prosecutors say they have taken into custody, and charged with war crimes, a man suspected of taking part in the deportation of Jews in 1944.

Prosecutors say that Laszlo Csatary, whose case was brought to their attention by the Simon Wiesenthal Center, was taken into custody on Wednesday.

They say Csatary was a police officer in the Slovakian city of Kosice, at a time part of Hungary, when Jews were deported to Auschwitz and other death camps and that he was present when the trains were loaded and sent on their way.

Prosecutors want the 97-year-old suspect held under house arrest, which will also allow authorities to confiscate Csatary's passport.

Prosecutors said that considering Csatary's age, he is in a good physical and mental state.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/07...#ixzz20yMc5k3v
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." – Thomas Jefferson

Morons for Change: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbCiP...eature=related

2. Likes

acf6 (07-21-2012),ErisKillton (07-22-2012),jamieooh (07-18-2012),nastyleg (07-18-2012)

Dislike

Considering he is 97 years old there is not much they can really doto him as far as punishment. Maybe they can make him recount what he had done on record and publicly apologize to the families but i dont see much else happening as he's probably pretty much gotten away with it for so long. Maybe having to relive what he's done will give him a sense of shame and make him feel pain inside. Thats all we can hope for from a 97 year old man I think.

What else is there to do?
    For any support questions please contact the AC staff team via the Contact formor via email apacheclips@gmail.com.

"...he had 2 flesh wombs" -SecretSniper

4. Likes

jamieooh (07-21-2012),Pittsburgh (07-21-2012),SgtJim (07-21-2012)
    Warrant Officer
    Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by ErisKillton View Post
    What else is there to do?
    Short of a very slow and painful death, I guess there isn't much they can do with the old monster. He will probably drop dead before the trial even begins. At the very least, I hope it brings some comfort and closure to the surviving relatives and friends of those who were shipped off to Auschwitz.
    Last edited by Pittsburgh; 07-21-2012 at 12:05 PM.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." – Thomas Jefferson

Morons for Change: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbCiP...eature=related

6. Likes

ErisKillton (07-22-2012),jamieooh (07-21-2012)
    Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh View Post
    Short of a very slow and painful death, I guess there isn't much they can do with the old monster. He will probably drop dead before the trial even begins. At the very least, I hope it brings some comfort and closure to the surviving relatives and friends of those who were shipped off to Auschwitz.
    ya take his prune juice away. They should give him a tour of Auschwitz to try to help him feel some shame.
    For any support questions please contact the AC staff team via the Contact form - or via email apacheclips@gmail.com.

Thank you.

8. Likes

ErisKillton (07-22-2012),Pittsburgh (07-21-2012)