Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.


WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 57
  1. #31
    Warrant Officer
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    451
    Like
    229
    Dislike
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadeInRu View Post
    As for Obama himself, well i'm sure he has some dark spots in his past...
    That's true, his dad for instance!

  2. #32
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    655
    Like
    207
    Dislike
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clodius View Post
    That's true, his dad for instance!

    Well fuck me, i'm no angel lol. But am i to destroy Holland? Same for him. He's no Angel, no one is. But to say he's for destroying US of A is just a joke. All that mess US finds itself in right now are not his evil doings, its the result of its policy for the last 20 years.

  3. #33
    Warrant Officer
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,053
    Like
    1,641
    Dislike
    71

    Default

    no Britain was safe by the mote they had luckily. In this case they themselves were not occupied "yet". I was making a general statement about the entire European region being occupied so quickly that steamrolled is being polite. What is true is that your British safety was only a matter of time. Or do you believe it was just strategy by your government to allow the Germans to steamroll the entire region surrounding you? With that kind of strategy then America should have waited for the Japanese or Germans to invade and occupy Mexico and Canada before we got involved.

    Go ahead and feel good about being safe on your island while your allies were getting slaughtered. That is something to be proud of my douche bag friend.
    It is only the dead who have seen the end of war. -Plato-
    If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter -George Washington-
    Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil-Thomas Mann-
    The more I know about people, the more I like my dog -Mark Twain-
    All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing -Edmund Burke-
    A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves-Edward R. Murrow-
    supportwwp.org

  4. >

    The Following User Says disliked this post from eaglethebeagle:

    Clodius (04-19-2012)

  5. #34
    Warrant Officer
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    539
    Like
    111
    Dislike
    2

    Default

    Go ahead and feel good about being safe on your island while your allies were getting slaughtered. That is something to be proud of my douche bag friend


    Show me, right now, where i say this. Show me, or SHUT THE FUCK UP. I look forward to your response you fucking idiot. Oh and the rest of your post was pure shit as well read this : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea_Lion , might learn something. Ill help:

    With the German defeat in the Battle of Britain, Sea Lion was postponed indefinitely on 17 September 1940 and never carried out
    Outcome Eventual cancellation and diversion of German forces for Operation Barbarossa
    I know you hate learning and educating ones self, but try it.
    Last edited by gazzthompson; 04-19-2012 at 05:39 PM.

  6. Likes

    Clodius (04-19-2012),eaglethebeagle (04-20-2012)
  7. #35

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    95
    Like
    0
    Dislike
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglethebeagle View Post
    no Britain was safe by the mote they had luckily. In this case they themselves were not occupied "yet". I was making a general statement about the entire European region being occupied so quickly that steamrolled is being polite. What is true is that your British safety was only a matter of time. Or do you believe it was just strategy by your government to allow the Germans to steamroll the entire region surrounding you? With that kind of strategy then America should have waited for the Japanese or Germans to invade and occupy Mexico and Canada before we got involved.

    Go ahead and feel good about being safe on your island while your allies were getting slaughtered. That is something to be proud of my douche bag friend.
    Come on moderators – why is his shit given a green pass? Your even handedness is a joke

  8. Likes

    Clodius (04-19-2012),eaglethebeagle (04-20-2012)
  9. #36
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,440
    Like
    2,592
    Dislike
    53

    Default

    Yeah.....Eagle you need to turn it down a notch.
    I understand that you are irritated with some of the comments from Gazz....but Keep in mind we simply do not allow comments like that. It's really shameful to be honest, to talk about our allies like that. We all contributed together and died together. We all bleed the same blood. I'm quite disgusted that someone would use this as a response.

    Also you might want to brush up on your history.


    That doesn't fly around here. I'd edit that garbage out but I'd rather be left uncensored.
    Please don't makes those types of comments anymore. This will be the only warning given.




    @ wormhole
    Don't even try to pull that. You'll get shut down.
    Eagle has been in time-out numerous times. So have others. It's no issue tbh....You are making it one.
    I'm not sure if you have noticed....no comments have been censored. I'm not sure what you are getting at.

    The AC Staff doesn't sit lurking around as a guest/hidden 24-7. We do have lives.....unfortunately. It gets taken care of when we log back in.

    Suck it up and press on.
    Everyone is equal around here.....No favorites.
    Last edited by Sixx; 04-19-2012 at 06:46 PM.
    For any support questions please contact the AC staff team via the Contact formor via email apacheclips@gmail.com.

    Thank you.

  10. Likes

    brightgoo (04-21-2012),eaglethebeagle (04-20-2012)
  11. #37
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    655
    Like
    207
    Dislike
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglethebeagle View Post
    no Britain was safe by the mote they had luckily. In this case they themselves were not occupied "yet". I was making a general statement about the entire European region being occupied so quickly that steamrolled is being polite. What is true is that your British safety was only a matter of time. Or do you believe it was just strategy by your government to allow the Germans to steamroll the entire region surrounding you? With that kind of strategy then America should have waited for the Japanese or Germans to invade and occupy Mexico and Canada before we got involved.

    Go ahead and feel good about being safe on your island while your allies were getting slaughtered. That is something to be proud of my douche bag friend.

    So, your point is? You want to say that we all did shit in that war?

  12. #38
    Warrant Officer
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    451
    Like
    229
    Dislike
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglethebeagle View Post
    Go ahead and feel good about being safe on your island while your allies were getting slaughtered. That is something to be proud of my douche bag friend.
    Pfffttt...Gotta love revisionism, (in this case you may substitute the word "revisionism" for "Idiocy").

  13. #39
    Warrant Officer
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,053
    Like
    1,641
    Dislike
    71

    Default

    straight from the link provided by gazz


    Deportation
    According to captured German documents, the commander-in-chief of the German Army, Walther von Brauchitsch, directed that “The able-bodied male population between the ages of 17 and 45 will, unless the local situation calls for an exceptional ruling, be interned and dispatched to the Continent”. This represented about 25% of the surviving population. The UK was then to be plundered for anything of financial, military, industrial or cultural value,[75] and the remaining population terrorised. Civilian hostages would be taken, and the death penalty immediately imposed for even the most trivial acts of resistance.[76]
    The deported male population would have most likely been used as industrial slave labour in areas of the Reich such as the factories and mines of the Ruhr and Upper Silesia. Although they may have been treated less brutally than slaves from the East (whom the Nazis regarded as sub-humans, fit only to be worked to death), working and living conditions would still have been severe.[77]
    In late February 1943 Otto Bräutigam of the Reich Ministry for the Occupied Eastern Territories claimed he had the opportunity to read a personal report by General Wagner about a discussion with Heinrich Himmler, in which Himmler had expressed the intention to kill about 80% of the populations of France and England by special forces of the SS after the German victory.[78] In an unrelated event, Hitler had on one occasion called the English lower classes "racially inferior".

    Here from a link within the link provided by gazz

    At the time Adolf Hitler was demanding the cession of the port of Danzig, an extra-territorial highway (the Reichsautobahn Berlin-Königsberg) across the Polish Corridor, and special privileges for the German minority within Poland. By the terms of the military alliance, each party (i.e. Poland and Britain) was free to decide whether to oppose with force any territorial encroachment, as the pact did not include any statement of either party's commitment to the defence of the other party's territorial integrity.[7] The Pact did contain provisions regarding "indirect threats" and attempts to undermine either party's independence by means of "economic penetration", a clear reference to the peculiar status of Danzig. Fearing all-out German invasion no matter what, Poland rejected the German demands.
    The British and French governments had plans other than fulfilling their treaties with Poland. On May 4, a meeting was held in Paris at which it was decided that "the fate of Poland depends on the final outcome of the war, which will depend on our ability to defeat Germany rather than to aid Poland at the beginning."[citation needed] Poland's government was not notified of this decision, and the Polish-British talks in London were continued. Also in May 1939, Poland signed a secret protocol to the 1921 Franco-Polish Military Alliance.[citation needed]
    On September 17 the Soviet Union invaded Poland through the eastern Polish border. According to the Polish-British Common Defence Pact, the United Kingdom should give Poland “all the support and assistance in its power” if Poland was "engaged in hostilities with a European Power in consequence of aggression by the latter". The Polish ambassador in London, Raczyński, contacted the British Foreign Office pointing out that clause 1(b) of the agreement which concerned an "aggression by a European power" on Poland, should apply to the Soviet invasion. The Foreign Secretary Lord Halifax responded with hostility, stating that it was Britain's decision whether to declare war on the Soviet Union.


    The Invasion of Poland, also known as the September Campaign or 1939 Defensive War (Polish: Kampania wrześniowa or Wojna obronna 1939 roku) in Poland and the Poland Campaign (German: Polenfeldzug) in Germany, was an invasion of Poland by Germany, the Soviet Union, and a small Slovak contingent that marked the beginning of World War II in Europe. The invasion began on 1 September 1939, one week after the signing of the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact, and ended on 6 October 1939 with Germany and the Soviet Union dividing and annexing the whole of Poland.
    The morning after the Gleiwitz incident, German forces invaded Poland from the north, south, and west. As the Germans advanced, Polish forces withdrew from their forward bases of operation close to the Polish-German border to more established lines of defence to the east. After the mid-September Polish defeat in the Battle of the Bzura, the Germans gained an undisputed advantage. Polish forces then withdrew to the southeast where they prepared for a long defence of the Romanian Bridgehead and awaited expected support and relief from France and the United Kingdom.[14] The two countries had pacts with Poland and had declared war on Germany on 3 September, though in the end their aid to Poland in the September campaign was very limited.

    England and France reneged on their pact with Poland. Fact end of story case closed. Your country pissed down its leg while your allie was being slaughtered.

    I just used gazz to prove what I already knew yet no one else seems to know here.

    Thanks gazz your the greatest.
    Last edited by eaglethebeagle; 04-20-2012 at 02:02 AM.
    It is only the dead who have seen the end of war. -Plato-
    If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter -George Washington-
    Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil-Thomas Mann-
    The more I know about people, the more I like my dog -Mark Twain-
    All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing -Edmund Burke-
    A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves-Edward R. Murrow-
    supportwwp.org

  14. Likes

    brightgoo (04-21-2012)
  15. #40
    Warrant Officer
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,053
    Like
    1,641
    Dislike
    71
    Last edited by eaglethebeagle; 04-20-2012 at 02:32 AM.
    It is only the dead who have seen the end of war. -Plato-
    If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter -George Washington-
    Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil-Thomas Mann-
    The more I know about people, the more I like my dog -Mark Twain-
    All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing -Edmund Burke-
    A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves-Edward R. Murrow-
    supportwwp.org

  16. Likes

    brightgoo (04-21-2012)
  17. #41
    Warrant Officer
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    539
    Like
    111
    Dislike
    2

    Default

    Well. That was all completely and utterly irrelevant to what you, or I said. It's like your having an imaginary argument with yourself? Still waiting on you showing England getting steam rolled or me saying I feel good and proud that our allies got slaughtered by the German forces. Still waiting....

    I'm also going to ignore the fact that your constantly insulting one of your allies. I wander what will happen it I start insulting America...

    Mods can we get on top of eagles near constant insulting of war time European countries please? It's pathetic .
    Last edited by gazzthompson; 04-20-2012 at 03:50 AM.

  18. Likes

    eaglethebeagle (04-20-2012)
  19. #42
    Warrant Officer
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,053
    Like
    1,641
    Dislike
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gazzthompson View Post
    Well. That was all completely and utterly irrelevant to what you, or I said. It's like your having an imaginary argument with yourself? Still waiting on you showing England getting steam rolled or me saying I feel good and proud that our allies got slaughtered by the German forces. Still waiting....

    I'm also going to ignore the fact that your constantly insulting one of your allies. I wander what will happen it I start insulting America...

    Mods can we get on top of eagles near constant insulting of war time European countries please? It's pathetic .



    I already replied to the steamrolled comment and it was a generalization that your region got steamrolled by Germany. You either consider your allies apart of your own welfare or you dont. You seem to feel because the British were not directly occupied you were better than them. It is either a fact or no? Germany according to the link I provided above and what history has already clearly proven steamrolled the entire region surrounding them. England was like you said safe from harm while your allies were getting slaughtered.

    Its just a sad fact of history and yet my point behind this is you really should not be so socialist and hate so much America and our gun rights. Our country has had gun rights since our inception. This right has served us very well in our historical conflicts certainly in WW2. Our military growth and technological advances have also served as an advantage and deterrant to our shared enemies with our European allies.

    You first need to examine your motives behind your displeasure with American rights and our Constitution since you and others from surrounding Europe like to bash us and our gun rights here so often.

    So I find it highly amusing that you are yelling for mods now when it is in fact you and others here always belittling us Americans for our gun rights and our "red neck" ways.

    Wow I truly have enjoyed the last 24 hours seeing gazz, wormhole, and clotius squirm in their insecurities on this thread. Priceless indeed.


    Also how am I insulting Eurpean countries when I am standing up for historical facts and not letting you distort reality. Poland and I am sure our Polish members would not like your attitude on how you were not ashamed of the fact you left them out to dry and litterally be slaughtered. Its real, its history, and the truth hurts does it not gazz?
    Last edited by eaglethebeagle; 04-20-2012 at 08:54 AM.
    It is only the dead who have seen the end of war. -Plato-
    If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter -George Washington-
    Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil-Thomas Mann-
    The more I know about people, the more I like my dog -Mark Twain-
    All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing -Edmund Burke-
    A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves-Edward R. Murrow-
    supportwwp.org

  20. Likes

    brightgoo (04-21-2012)
  21. #43
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    655
    Like
    207
    Dislike
    7

    Default

    Beags, i think you're wrong on few points here. Gazz was the one who said that he very much likes US gun laws and would like to see similar laws in UK. Also, i don't remember 'many' EU people here bashing your gun laws.

    Our point was always simple, you like those laws, you can have them, but we don't need same gun laws in Europe. As i said before, if we had similar gun laws in Holland, Amsterdam would be a war zone.

    Another point, i have a hard time to remember a massive bashing of US on this web site. You would prolly end up in a permaban rather sooner then later.

    I'm getting an impression that you trying to put a whole different twist on those things (and the one that is far from the truth) just because you have an argument with Gazz.

  22. Likes

    brightgoo (04-21-2012)
  23. #44
    Warrant Officer
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    539
    Like
    111
    Dislike
    2

    Default

    Your having another imaginary argument with yourself...

    I feel better than my allies? Nope. Never said this or implied it.
    I'm a socialist? Lol nope. I'm not (right wing labeling/word association used again, very fox news/glen beck of you. I'm seeing a pattern )
    I hate America and your gun rights? Nope. Never said this, I'm personally jealous of your gun rights.
    I'm displeased with American rights and gun ownership? Nope. Never said this, or think this.

    Yelling to Mods because you disrespect your greatest allies , that's why.

    You are literally having a debate either with yourself, or a fictional version of me... its kinda scary...


    Edit: thanks MIR, I thought I was going crazy...
    Last edited by gazzthompson; 04-20-2012 at 09:18 AM.

  24. #45

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    95
    Like
    0
    Dislike
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gazzthompson View Post
    Your having another imaginary argument with yourself...

    I feel better than my allies? Nope. Never said this or implied it.
    I'm a socialist? Lol nope. I'm not (right wing labeling/word association used again, very fox news/glen beck of you. I'm seeing a pattern )
    I hate America and your gun rights? Nope. Never said this, I'm personally jealous of your gun rights.
    I'm displeased with American rights and gun ownership? Nope. Never said this, or think this.

    Yelling to Mods because you disrespect your greatest allies , that's why.

    You are literally having a debate either with yourself, or a fictional version of me... its kinda scary...


    Edit: thanks MIR, I thought I was going crazy...
    Most Americans couldn’t point out Britain on a map even after spotting them Wales and Scotland, a horrible education system and his superficial understanding of WW2 is embarrassing. Please accept my apology.

    Your country’s contribution to Western Civilization is colossal, science, literature, laws, to name a few…….oh maybe I’ll name one CHARLES DARWIN!!!!! Evolution is a FACT.

    Be careful what you wish for in regards to guns – be prepared for your country to join third world shit holes in gun crime and murder rates, and if you want to travel someplace, get a map and have someone familiar with the territory cross out whole sections of cities as “Shot Dead Zones” – the two British men shot dead in Sarasota, Florida should have done that.

  25. Likes

    Clodius (04-20-2012)
 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top