Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Warrant Officer
    Dislike

To my democratic friends lets talk freedoms rather than spew your hatred about what republicans believe.

First off this country has had God involved in everything and yet you as a democrat hasn't had your freedoms trampled on. You can believe in God or not you dont get your head sliced off if you dont.

Your right to own a gun isnt in danger with a Republican unlike the democrat anti gunners.

You are not being told to go buy those silly electric cars that dont work by a republican.

Do you want more taxes? Because obama is and will continue to expand government and of course that takes more taxes. He hasn't had more taxes to pay for his government so that is why the national debt has increased nearly double since he has been elected.

Gas prices are going up and likely to 5 dollars a gallon because obama wants that.

That is your money for whatever makes you happy that he is now pulling from you.

So tell my democrats are better?
    It is only the dead who have seen the end of war. -Plato-
    If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter -George Washington-
    Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil-Thomas Mann-
    The more I know about people, the more I like my dog -Mark Twain-
    All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing -Edmund Burke-
    A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves-Edward R. Murrow-
    supportwwp.org

2. Likes

brightgoo (03-18-2012)
    Sergeant
    Old Chinese Saying - A Wise Man is a Traveling Man ; )
    Dislike

I will try and help Eagle, ahhem, Liberalism in its self is totalitarianism. Do as we say and never question what we do. Period. The main thing about why we are not helping, when we need to help out some say now more than ever (10,000 + murders) is just inconvenience timing. Its 2012 election year. Where a Republican would not even think in this manner, it is VERY normal for Liberal mindset.
    2nd - Party first Eagle, where Repub just use party as a tool, the Libs wear it as primary skin. For them, Party is above God, faith, family, country, community, Etc. Etc. Etc. As foriegn as this might sound to you or I, it is second nature to said Liberal. So you anwsered own question about 5$ gas, Obama wants it. Thats ... All ... The ... Liberal ... Needs ... To ... Hear. On every single aspect and every single subject. Period.

I hope I could help

4. Likes

eaglethebeagle (03-19-2012)
    Dislike

Boy I cant wait till the election is over It will be the greatest day ever Well for this website

6. Likes

brightgoo (03-18-2012)
    Sergeant
    Dislike

sorry serpa (looking down ashamedly) : )

Dislike

Default yes folks I am in time out for having an IQ of about 150! LMFAO - I lastede 2 weeks

Republican Bible belt morons buy into this - The whole idea that Godís ultimate aim for mankind is that they pick the correct unfounded, dubious and unsupported ancient claim so he can eternally reward or roast them - who could easily provide undeniable and irrefutable evidence of his existence and of what religion is true, but instead keeps himself hidden and insures there is plenty of reasonable doubt, then makes the punishment for this disbelief, obscenely excessive and cruel and this makes perfect sense to these inbred white-trash sub-humans?.

Warrant Officer
    Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by serpa6 View Post
    Boy I cant wait till the election is over It will be the greatest day ever Well for this website
    It certainly will. With the piss poor, fringe and lunatic politicians the Reps are fielding this season we'll have 4 more years of disguised coon hating to contend with from some quarters...And boy will I gloat!

Sergeant
    Dislike

"disguised coon hating" Just so Im clear, you wouldnt care if he was making poor decisions for the Country, just so long as them "coon haters" are irratated and bothered. OK. Got it. Sounds real reasonible and "animate" (smirk)

And wormhole, go bounce a ball off the wall and let the adults talk. I think you have added a 1 to the front of your score. Behave yourself son.

btw : Whats faith with knowing EVERYTHING, and God wants man to have a good heart. I know that is soooooo abnormal and stupid in your nihilistic world, but not for me. I know its soooooooooo stupid to have values and standards to live by.

11. Likes

eaglethebeagle (03-19-2012)
    Dislike

Its ok Goo I just can not wait to see the next one on the chopping block If its obama Republican or liberal <<<< I hope not !!!Everytime elections come up Its hate this Hate that has not did this has not done that it is so tiring its unreal Everyone one is a trader commie I am 52 years old and have gone through alot of politics that is why I do not talk about it my family father Uncles where all into it big time god bless there souls and now my cousins and are really into it and one time they tried talking to me about it and the wars we are fighting and i shut them up quick now they dont talk about it no more That is why I can not wait till the elections are over but just think 1 year maybe not even that the shit will hit the fan with whoever is elected its like a revolving door it just gets sickening I belive im my country and the people that call this there Home but goes to show You can never satisfy everyone

13. Likes

brightgoo (03-19-2012)
    Warrant Officer
    Dislike

I loved Reagan even after becoming an adult and reading more about him and learning more about him. I can say that George senior was not so good. That led to him being a one term pres. I honestly disliked Clinton for bringing such indignity to the White House. He certainly didnt handle his ....um "affairs"(sorry I had to do it) with the same class Kennedy did. Bush jr. what could he do? He was pushed into the war on terror that Clinton allowed to happen. While Clinton was getting his blowjobs Al Qaeda was blowing up American targets he just kept on getting blowjobs while more Americans were being killed. Al qaeda grew more powerful and more bold while Clinton kept getting blowjobs.

So yes I hate democrats. I am keeping this conversation here on the forums not on the front page so not forcing everyone to see it or read it. I have also stated I am not so much a blind supported of the republican party either. They have screwed things up too. It is now a lesser of two evils for the most part.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter -George Washington-
    All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing -Edmund Burke-
    supportwwp.org

15. Likes

brightgoo (03-19-2012)
    Warrant Officer
    Dislike

Why would any president want higher gas prices? Even if you believe Obama is a secret Muslim alien time traveling space monster hell bent on destroying America, rising gas prices is a suicide mission. Primary objective is to get reelected. Plus, fox news under bush (iirc) claimed the president has little control over gas prices.. of course, Obama is different I guess.

Warrant Officer
    Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by gazzthompson View Post
    Why would any president want higher gas prices? Even if you believe Obama is a secret Muslim alien time traveling space monster hell bent on destroying America, rising gas prices is a suicide mission. Primary objective is to get reelected. Plus, fox news under bush (iirc) claimed the president has little control over gas prices.. of course, Obama is different I guess.
    gazz why would he want higher gas prices? Yet his energy policy is anti domestic oil because he thinks "oil is the energy of the past". It is yet to be seen if high oil/gas will lose him the election. The fact is obama has halted oil drilling on lands that had been open under Bush. He has vetoed the Canadian pipeline and he likes to tell us dumb Americans that if we use less gas then the price of oil will drop because of less demand. Well that isnt happening as oil demand is at a 15 year low. He just doesn't know from one day to the next what he is doing or saying yet his faithful continue to follow.
    supportwwp.org

18. Likes

brightgoo (03-19-2012)
    Warrant Officer
    Dislike

Again God has been integrated into our nation from the beginning. Look at your money and read the pledge of allegiance so on and so on.
    supportwwp.org

20. Likes

brightgoo (03-19-2012)
    Warrant Officer
    Dislike

It gets really interesting after 2:30
    Last edited by Clodius; 03-19-2012 at 10:11 AM.

22. Likes

brightgoo (03-19-2012)
    Sergeant
    Dislike

I love listening to long winded, pompous white English men. Splendid. (sofly clapping) I get it bro. To tell you the truth Clodius, at one time I might have thought only this or that denomination would enter the Kingdom of God, but as I have lost loved ones close to me that didnt neccessarily believe what I believed, is when I started thinking differently. I believe what I believe ( which is Jesus WAS Gods son, He did die on cross for our fallen world, and He did get up out of his tomb, alive). When we all go in front of God I belive he will look at our hearts. throwing hands up I dont know

I do know I genesis it talks about the mountains of the sea, and we didnt see them until the 1950's when scuba gear advanced.

24. Likes

KGCNC (03-19-2012)
    Corporal
    Dislike

First, Im not voting for Obummer. Second,Im a Christian and not ashamed to say it. You non-believers can have your opinion,like me. Third, the Syrians started their mess, we should avoid it.

26. Likes

brightgoo (03-19-2012)