Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Warrant Officer
    Dislike

Default its shit like this israel...

http://m.guardian.co.uk/global-devel...t&type=article

If link fails, as I'm posting from my phone, article is titled: "Palestinians prepare to lose the solar panels that provide a lifeline"

I just can't support either Palestine or Israel... both bad as each other.

2. Likes

Sixx (03-14-2012)
    Dislike

lol
    What was the purpose of this news?

Want us to cry for the poor Palestinians that have a small Carbon Footprint?
    Last edited by Sixx; 03-14-2012 at 04:39 PM.
    For any support questions please contact the AC staff team via the Contact formor via email apacheclips@gmail.com.

Thank you.

4. Likes

brightgoo (03-18-2012)
    Sergeant
    Dislike

If Palestine and Israel ever became friends and put away the animosity prolly would be one of the best regions to visit.

6. Likes

brightgoo (03-18-2012),gazzthompson (03-14-2012),Razboj (03-16-2012),Sixx (03-14-2012)
    Warrant Officer
    Dislike

It's just hard to show any support for Israel when they are illegally building settlements, displacing Palestinians and a host of other illegal/human rights violations. It's fucking ridiculous. But the Palestinians are no good either.

8. Likes

brightgoo (03-18-2012),Razboj (03-16-2012),Sixx (03-14-2012)
    Corporal
    Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by PzychoSixx View Post
    lol
    What was the purpose of this news?

Want us to cry for the poor Palestinians that have a small Carbon Footprint?
    yeah haha it's so funny!

I mean what are we supposed to do? CARE about citizens on the West bank and their only pathetic source of energy? Fuck those sand monkeys and their dirty liberal apologists!
    I mean, the United States would never go out of its way to help a foreign religious population that has engaged in violence against civilians in the past, right?

Now here is your annual 3 billion dollar check Israel, courtesy of the American taxpayers, hur durp!

10. Likes

Sixx (03-14-2012)
    Dislike

@ sw1442

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

You might like that forum.

*I'm fine with the 3 billion annual aid to the Zionist. They actually do a lot for us besides pulling us into their shit.
    Job creation, Yes Israel creates Jobs for Americans.....while our own nation continues to outsource everything.

They also share their intel, weapons tech, and medical tech etc.....unlike those other backstabbing countries that receive our AID.
    Last edited by Sixx; 03-14-2012 at 02:45 PM.
    For any support questions please contact the AC staff team via the Contact formor via email apacheclips@gmail.com.

Thank you.

12. Likes

brightgoo (03-18-2012),eaglethebeagle (03-14-2012),KGCNC (03-15-2012)
    Corporal
    Dislike

Oh yeah, if I don't support Israel bulldozing solar panels I must be an anti-Semite!

Man, don't you ever get tired of being so god damn predictable?

You know, you actually don't HAVE to see the world as a false dichotomy, but I know it's helpful for those who don't want to actually objectively weigh circumstances.

Too bad it's not helpful for human progress or dignity.

HAMAS engages in terrorism, so we shouldn't be concerned about when Israel responds with massive collateral damage right?

I mean one day those damn viscous Arabs will just stop being mad right?

We're not helping to exacerbate a conflict that is going to plague our children in the future...RIGHT???

Nope!
    I'm just an anti-semite lol so why try to construct any solution
    Last edited by sw1442; 03-14-2012 at 02:53 PM.

14. Likes

Sixx (03-14-2012)
    Dislike

Gazz, how come you never discuss the atrocities and human rights violations of your own country?
    Everyone else is horrible besides England?

C'mon lil' homie.....do it just once.

I think England might have the USA beat in that category.
    Last edited by Sixx; 03-14-2012 at 04:34 PM.

Thank you.

16. Likes

brightgoo (03-18-2012),eaglethebeagle (03-14-2012)
    Dislike

The solar panels were illegal.

In my state when I build something without the proper zoning and get caught, I have to tear it down. If I don't the state will hire somebody else to do it and I have to pay the bill.
    Life sucks

Maybe we should change Apache Clips to a World Peace Blog such as this http://www.worldpeace.com/
    Some of you will fit in real nice.

Too many of us WarMongers here huh?
    Last edited by Sixx; 03-14-2012 at 03:03 PM.

Thank you.

18. Likes

Corporal
    Dislike

The solar panels were illegal.

In my state when I build something without the proper zoning and get caught, I have to tear it down. If I don't the state will hire somebody else to do it and I have to pay the bill.
    Life sucks.
    I'm not english I'm American, and I'm well aware of our own warcrimes, I don't get why that somehow excuses Israeli behavior?

"the solar panels are illegal"

oh man i lol'd at this one. Palestinians should sure respect the law of "Israeli democracy" ... in which they can't vote (WHOOPS!) and which has been the basis for rationalizing illegal Israeli expansion.

Why can't I support Israel's right to exist and also think they should stop their illegal settlements? why can't I support Israel and criticize their human rights record?

I thought dissent was patriotic, edit the link below to see the video of a Pro-Palestinian American simply speaking on an Israeli street before the police beat him to a pulp and arrest him, I'm sure it was just a "pallywood" production though right!?
    youtube watch?v=JfQu5HFZQPY

I guess I just don't understand your resentment toward me or the (admittedly naive but brave) kid in the video for not approving of Israel's human rights violation, maybe it's because you think I'm pretentious for involving myself in a foreign issue? Or are you literally just bitter that I'm disagreeing with you about a military issue on apacheclips? Yeah i should get the hell off this website for wanting peace, go to some fruity "Anti-Mass-Murder" website.

So divisive man... You know it's disheartening when people are not even willing to have a conversation.
    Last edited by sw1442; 03-14-2012 at 03:22 PM.

20. Likes

Sixx (03-14-2012)
    Dislike

^^
    Scroll up, I was talking to Gazz
    I know you are American.

Now let's get back to those Evil Jews.....
    I want to read some more anti-Israel comments.

Want me to post pics and vids of murdered Israeli children?
    It goes both ways....no thanks.

You can post whatever you want and do whatever you want.
    I have no problems with you. Just your comments are questionable and typical of anti-semites.

And this is not the place for that type of discussion as it never ends well ......
    Last edited by Sixx; 03-14-2012 at 03:48 PM.

Thank you.

22. Likes

Corporal
    Dislike

Oh my bad, and don't worry you won't read any more comments that you perceive as 'anti-israeli' from me.

( I don't see articles or comments in terms of whether they are anti-israel or pro-israel, I just look for as many facts as I can find so I can try to distinguish reality )

I mean why would I keep commenting on this thread? That would be like trying to tell an alcoholic they should stop drinking, no matter what facts, empirical data or logic you come with, they just dismiss it, laugh, and take another swig because the reality is just too painful.
    Last edited by sw1442; 03-14-2012 at 03:41 PM.

24. Likes

Sixx (03-14-2012)
    Dislike

Maybe if the whole facts were posted instead of one-sided anti-Israel propaganda.
    however on the flip-side....the same thing can be said about the anti-palestinian propaganda from the Jews.
    the truth regarding that region is so diluted now that it is hopeless.

There will never be peace in Israel and Palestine will never be a free state.
    A revolving door of death.

That is why these Israel/Palestine topics are hopeless and worthless.

Many Americans support Israel because they have this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" concept going.
    Not me, I do not support Israel nor Palestine.

But maybe I should support Israel since the whole world hates the United States as much as they do Israel and we do not have many "real" allies.

nah,
    They all can burn in eternal hellfire. But those trillions in Israeli Aid were well spent
    Last edited by Sixx; 03-14-2012 at 04:18 PM.

Thank you.

26. Likes

Corporal
    Dislike

Maybe if the whole facts were posted instead of one-sided anti-Israel propaganda.
    lol. Well look at that, now you have ME laughing.

Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by sw1442 View Post
    lol. Well look at that, now you have ME laughing.
    Laugh on

I didn't see you post anything about those peace loving Palestinians that have never done any wrong.
    Both sides are wrong. Both are guilty of crimes against humanity and refuse to do what's right for the sake of humanity.

I'm with Gazz on his views on this situation. I was just joking with with him on the Carbon footprint shit.

You responded with the anti-semetic propaganda so I bit.

It's ok, we know you hate Jews....no need to reinforce it on AC

play time is over.
    I'm out

*remember to withdraw your bank account and stuff it into your mattress so those pesky Jews won't steal your shit.
    Last edited by Sixx; 03-14-2012 at 04:36 PM.

Thank you.

29. Likes

brightgoo (03-18-2012),eaglethebeagle (03-14-2012),serpa6 (03-14-2012)