Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Administrator
    Dislike

Default Should there be an assault weapon ban?

Well it seems that's the new thing, and it seems people like Hilary clinton are spewing misinformation about assault rifles in mexico in order to accomplish a ban. Ammo prices are going through the freaking roof from fear Obama would ban assault rifles. Should there be an assault rifle ban, please give me your opinion. My opinion is certainly not, but only sold to people with proper background checks.

I think it's bullshit to get rid of the right to own assault rifles, just because of a bunch of liberal clowns that don't like guns.

Corporal
    Dislike

Liberal's... They have been trying to ban so-called "assault weapons" for a very long time now.. came really close a few years back !!! If the N.R.A. hadn't stepped in and given those on Capital Hill the clear meaning of the Assault rifle ( FULL Auto vs Semi Auto ). CNN launched a misguided view of the Assault weapon, N.R.A. straightened them out and CNN had to backlog on live T.V. and show the public the difference. Full Automatic weapons are hard to purchase unless purchased by illegal means and again !! Hillary is attempting to mis-lead the general public because she has an itch that needs to be scratched to gain public support. One of the things that so many people are not aware of is the meaning of "Assualt weapons" . My experience is, that once you explain it to the general public, they are quick to see how the "Lieberal's" ( hope you caught that?) attempt to take something away, by mis-representing the truth. We can help put a stop to there efforts, if we help to inform people of the difference where we can. Sometimes merely asking someone if they know the meaning of a true "Assualt Weapon". It has been said; " The cheap Defense of a Nation, is Information/Education" ... So long as people stay in contact with there Senators, (Republican) giving them your opinions of the matter, they will only make noise..... For themselves !!!(LIEBERALS)
    Answer your Question... No !!!!! Don't let them have a 1/4 " of ground in this area ....else our Constituton is just another piece of paper, not worth the ink scribbled on it...

Warrant Officer
    Dislike

Blaming armed assault on firearms would be like blaming 9/11 on planes.

Private
    Dislike

Default Ban them? Hell NO! Repeal NFA!!

No more Bans, Ever.
    Repeal all previous bans including NFA and the ban on import.
    The 2nd Amendment is not about hunting or sports.

"Shall not be infringed"

Corporal
    Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by ghost View Post
    Blaming armed assault on firearms would be like blaming 9/11 on planes.
    Very good string of words.... Agreed !!!

Warrant Officer
    Dislike

People are such cowards. And a good chunk of the American population is very very very impressionable and naive. Well, there you go. The perfect chance for the leftists to ban assault weapons....

Warrant Officer
    Dislike

I dont know how many of you have heard but, shockingly, Nancy Pelosi, a huge Obama supporter and speaker of the House or Senate, cant' remember, said no way to the assault weapons ban. She said we have laws that are not being enforced now we need to enforce current laws and then look at new laws!! I about shit when I read this article, it was about a month ago and don't remember the publication. As I have said quit punishing the law abiding citizens for what the criminals do. It doesnt matter what gun laws you pass the only ones getting hurt are the law abiding citizens. The criminals don't care they will still get the guns no matter what law you pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corporal
    Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by acf6 View Post
    I dont know how many of you have heard but, shockingly, Nancy Pelosi, a huge Obama supporter and speaker of the House or Senate, cant' remember, said no way to the assault weapons ban. She said we have laws that are not being enforced now we need to enforce current laws and then look at new laws!! I about shit when I read this article, it was about a month ago and don't remember the publication. As I have said quit punishing the law abiding citizens for what the criminals do. It doesnt matter what gun laws you pass the only ones getting hurt are the law abiding citizens. The criminals don't care they will still get the guns no matter what law you pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Do you know of the time/date of that particular event ??? It may be worth looking into and spreading it around ????? Wann'a think I heard someone else say what you've said ???

Warrant Officer
    Dislike

As I have said quit punishing the law abiding citizens for what the criminals do. It doesnt matter what gun laws you pass the only ones getting hurt are the law abiding citizens. The criminals don't care they will still get the guns no matter what law you pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup. Well said.

Sergeant
    Dislike

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1u0Byq5Qis&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Suzanna Gratia Hupp explains meaning of 2nd Amendment![/ame]

Corporal
    Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by Tavarez View Post
    Well it seems that's the new thing, and it seems people like Hilary clinton are spewing misinformation about assault rifles in mexico in order to accomplish a ban. Ammo prices are going through the freaking roof from fear Obama would ban assault rifles. Should there be an assault rifle ban, please give me your opinion. My opinion is certainly not, but only sold to people with proper background checks.

I think it's bullshit to get rid of the right to own assault rifles, just because of a bunch of liberal clowns that don't like guns.
    See the painting for what it is worth..... First..Hillary is using an Illegal operation of a drug cartell to impress upon the minds of people, why assault weapons need to be banned..... Why not ban the drug cartell's first ??? She is misguiding the real issue here, using it as a platform to launch a twisted perspective of a deeper problem, "Illegal Drugs"... I didn't want to say anything at first about this, hoping someone else would see what I'm saying about her.. But I thought it needed to be said now...
    The video From Humble is an even larger issue, and the exact same theme of that video is what need's be carried on to our Congress men/women. I forgot about that particular incident. Thank's........ Do your part... spread the word.............
    Last edited by F-450; 04-27-2009 at 05:00 PM.

Sergeant
    Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by Tavarez View Post

It's not that a bunch of liberal clowns don't like guns...they don't like that they cannot control us if we have guns.

Warrant Officer
    Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by F-450 View Post
    Do you know of the time/date of that particular event ??? It may be worth looking into and spreading it around ????? Wann'a think I heard someone else say what you've said ???
    I found it!! Go to upi.com and search pelosi gun ban and it comes up. It says her stance is in line with The NRA and other Gun advocates. Remember she is from San Fransico which is one of the most liberal cities in the USA.
    Last edited by acf6; 04-28-2009 at 09:18 PM.

Corporal
    Dislike

I found it!! Go to upi.com and search pelosi gun ban and it comes up. It says her stance is in line with The NRA and other Gun advocates. Remember she is from San Fransico which is one of the most liberal cities in the USA.
    Thanks man , Really... Thanks............I like the way they put it "Pelosi pooh poohs gun ban"....... Somebody give her A cigar,,, flowers,,, dress or whatever she, "as a lady" would want ......I still beleve there is good in everybody !!!! lol ;-) Some require a closer look to see it !!
    Last edited by F-450; 04-28-2009 at 09:32 PM.

Corporal
    Dislike

You know I own 3 assault rifles, they are great and all but I sometimes ask why do I own them. I cant use them for home defense, if I catch someone breaking in my house and I shoot them not only will i kill the intruder but the rounds will go through my walls into my neighbors home, through them and their walls and on and on. They are expensive to shoot and require some maintenance. But my handguns and my shotguns, well they are perfect. Theirs nothing like .38 +p rounds to take out an intruder. Small entry hole and blow out the back. Max trauma for a .38. I dont think we should ban assault rifles, but I dont seem the point to owning them.