Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Dislike

Default Xion Protective Gear

very interest thing!

Although Xion originally designed products for stunt applications, the Xion protective gear products serve many applications. Everybody, confronted with the risk of getting injured, either professional or leisure wise, will definitely benefit from our protective product line.
    Examples of applications are: stunts, extreme sports, martial arts, free running / parcour, team sports, rock climbers, cyclists, stage and screen combatants, actors and many more.
    Basically all situations where the "rigid" or "bony" parts of the body can be confronted with impact.
    Because these parts of the body always stick out and do not have a "soft" barrier like muscles or fat to reduce the impact, they will suffer the most damage and should be protected. Impact protection has traditionally been provided with bulky, rigid protection. This is not ideal as it forces a compromise between the amount of protection you can accept and the freedom of movement you can enjoy. Xion was looking for a more flexible and less bulky solution thus we developed a protective clothing line which is specifically designed to wear underneath your clothes. The d3o™ padding is ideal for the Xion product range because they are very thin (between 7 and 10 millimetre). For more info and specs on the clothing and d3o™ padding click here.
    my news blog-> daily military, war on terror news-flood

--> visit - subscribe - comment --> HTTP://SGT-JIM.BLOGSPOT.COM <--

http://twitter.com/sgt_jim

"FOR THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU DO, NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY. FOR THOSE WHO DON’T, NONE IS POSSIBLE."

2. Likes

recurveman (04-04-2011),Sixx (04-04-2011)
    Corporal
    Dislike

Default Awesome

This product seems freaking awesome. I have personally never been able to use it before but the various applications of this product seem fantastic. The only concern would be weight.

4. Likes

Sixx (04-04-2011)
    Dislike

Holy shit that's awesome.

Big thanks for sharing Jim. I want that suit bad.
    For any support questions please contact the AC staff team via the Contact formor via email apacheclips@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Corporal
    Dislike

Default Weight

Then again.. its got to be lighter then plates.. so that alone would be great.. Wonder if its bullet resistant..?

7. Likes

Sixx (04-04-2011)
    Sergeant
    Dislike

i doubt it. i think it is more of a shock absorber. i bet anything with a point or blade will go through it easily.

nevertheless badass!