Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Private
    Dislike

Default What's with the Julian Assange hate?

I do not understand, he is leaking stuff that does not endanger anyone's lives. You should know that wikileaks can go both ways, either bad or good, but its more often good than bad. Look at the Diplomatic cables leak, now we finally know that Hillary Clinton is spying on the UN. It even could tell us more about the Taliban! Its not meant to target against the United States government, it leaks almost anything. Like how Burma tries to buy the football club Manchester United for 1 billion dollars. It could expose corrupt offcials, and bring them to justice as well! Although I do not hate wikileaks, it should focus more on whistle blowing than just exposing all the government related files.

Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by ray243 View Post
    I do not understand, he is leaking stuff that does not endanger anyone's lives. You should know that wikileaks can go both ways, either bad or good, but its more often good than bad. Look at the Diplomatic cables leak, now we finally know that Hillary Clinton is spying on the UN. It even could tell us more about the Taliban! Its not meant to target against the United States government, it leaks almost anything. Like how Burma tries to buy the football club Manchester United for 1 billion dollars. It could expose corrupt offcials, and bring them to justice as well! Although I do not hate wikileaks, it should focus more on whistle blowing than just exposing all the government related files.
    ^^^Is this guy serious??? Do some more research before you post stupid shit like this bro.

3. Likes

1371 (12-14-2010),Mel (12-14-2010),Sixx (12-14-2010)

Dislike

Come on Ray243.....There are spy's all over the world,Look at the ones from Russia booted out of the U.S..We all know it goes on,That whore page isn't doing anything for us.As far as knowing more about the taliban....Unless your out there squeezing the trigger on one,WTF do you need to know?This has to be one of the most mind numbing post I've seen.If I were you I would just delete all,and put a in it's place.UNBELIEVABLE.
    Strive not to be a success,but rather to be of value..We support our troops.

5. Likes

Sixx (12-14-2010)
    Dislike

Prove that wikileaks has not placed lives in jeopardy.....
    Last edited by Sixx; 12-14-2010 at 11:44 AM.
    For any support questions please contact the AC staff team via the Contact formor via email apacheclips@gmail.com.

Thank you.

7. Likes

Mel (12-14-2010)
    Private
    Dislike

I do not have to prove because it hasn't? How about you name me people who got hurt because of wikileaks?

Dislike

I do not have to prove because it hasn't? How about you name me people who got hurt because of wikileaks?
    You clearly STATED that the leaked information has not harmed anyone. And YES you do have to prove it because you are making that claim.

Where are your sources?
    And I mean credible sources....not a lame google search with you picking the first 4 hits...
    Last edited by Sixx; 12-14-2010 at 02:15 PM.
    For any support questions please contact the AC staff team via the Contact formor via email apacheclips@gmail.com.

Thank you.

10. Likes

Jdubya (12-15-2010),Mel (12-14-2010)

Dislike

How about the fucking SATELLITE IMAGES that got released with the "Afghan War documents" that had pictures of U.S. Combat Outposts. It also had names of U.S. troops and informants that were involved in operations. Is that good enough for you fucking idiot? Next time actually try to present a valid argument instead of just some far-fetched shit like that.

Oh and by the way FUCK YOU TROLL!! I am done with this discussion, you can go bait and troll on another site.

12. Likes

Mel (12-14-2010),Sixx (12-14-2010)

Dislike

Gotta go with Jdubya on this one.You know what kind of site your on,and the response your going to get.
    With that I say,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo..JPG  
    Strive not to be a success,but rather to be of value..We support our troops.

14. Likes

Sixx (12-14-2010)
    Private
    Dislike

The motherfucker is up on rape charges too!

Banned
    Dislike

Ray you are completely right bro. All these dumbfuck puppets can say what they want, we know the truth. They need to open their eyes.

Banned
    Dislike

Also, the USA being the retard it is charged Assange with rape just so they have a plan to fall back on, they are in reality arresting him for journalism. Which is wrong.

Dislike

The USA does not need to make bogus charges to make him disappear.
    You dumb fucks say 9/11 was an inside job....then making a pedofag Australian disapear would be a piece of cake.....

Right?

And also fagboy...you are not slick and you will not succeed.
    I'll wreck you.
    Last edited by Sixx; 12-15-2010 at 12:12 AM.

Thank you.

19. Likes

DefensorFortis (12-15-2010),Mel (12-15-2010)
    Corporal
    Dislike

I don't believe the US is the country with the pending rape charges. Therefore, "retard" allegation is irrelevant.

I'm not sorry nobody picked you for their team during recess or that kids called you a fag while shoving your head in a flushing toilet.

21. Likes

DefensorFortis (12-15-2010),Mel (12-15-2010)
    Corporal
    Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by CarlWest View Post
    Also, the USA being the retard it is charged Assange with rape just so they have a plan to fall back on, they are in reality arresting him for journalism. Which is wrong.
    Sweden dumbass

Warrant Officer
    Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by CarlWest View Post
    Who learned you how to spoke??????? Dumb fuck!

How is nobody getting hurt from these leaks? Even if nobody DOES get hurt (I can't prove one way or the other right now) the point is that they COULD get hurt.... and not only hurt, but killed. Their Families could be killed (including their children) and their wives could be raped and then killed.
    I know you're next argument will be that could happen anyways, but the point is that it's more likely to happen with this info leaked than if it weren't. Journalism is Journalism, but you have to have discretion on what you release. How would you feel if you gave info to an Allie on your enemy and then somebody told your enemy (and could prove it) that you did it. Would you feel safe? Would you hold that person responsible for telling your enemy?

WAKE THE FUCK UP!
    Canadian Content Posted Above

24. Likes

Mel (12-15-2010)