Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

The big Kahuna
    Dislike

Default Shell shock - what do you guys think of this clip?

[ame="http://www.apacheclips.com/media/4064/Shell-shocked/"]Apache Clips - Shell Shocked[/ame]

Administrator
    Dislike

It bothers the hell out of me to be honest and I haven't even checked it out with teh sound if there is any.

Private
    Dislike

Default Fear.

read books by authors who actually were soldiers in combat. A lot of those guys talk about surrendering to the fear. Accepting that your not going to live through it.Some make it through some don't. They describe the combat much the same way.Once you give in, without realizing , you become a more efficient killer.More aware of what's going on around you.You become a true predator.Those that don't cower behind cover unable to perform. Crippled by the fear of dying. Many of the ones who don't surrender are forever changed .Their lives are never the same.War IS hell. Sucks. God bless the troops.

Corporal
    Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by 7thID8588 View Post
    read books by authors who actually were soldiers in combat. A lot of those guys talk about surrendering to the fear. Accepting that your not going to live through it.Some make it through some don't. They describe the combat much the same way.Once you give in, without realizing , you become a more efficient killer.More aware of what's going on around you.You become a true predator.Those that don't cower behind cover unable to perform. Crippled by the fear of dying. Many of the ones who don't surrender are forever changed .Their lives are never the same.War IS hell. Sucks. God bless the troops.
    nicely said man, i am unable to imagine what ppl go trough during battle but old sherman had it spot on `war is hell` . every1 has a different tolerance level to fear, ppl in this clip have clearly reached the end of it all
    Last edited by napalmdeath1.0; 04-14-2009 at 03:56 PM.
    Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies!