Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Video

The big Kahuna
    Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    yes its an AVI file i use replay media catcher to convert files it isnt the best and sometimes encounters problems, can you give me a link to the download of programme you use to convert?

i can convert AVI to flv and im sure it will be allowed to upload here the only thing stopping me from doing it is the pure size of the file. 800-900 MB file, which in AVI is only 360.

i gave the file a name, title and tag, infact it was the same

Ross Kemp Return to Afghanistan Finale , tags were that the text and description.

i have the programme in Windows Media Audio/ Video File and AVI.
    strangest thing I have ever seen - try to split the file and upload a very small portion as a test?

Private First Class
    Dislike

that requires me to play the video for the whole duration, damm this might take sometime but i will do it

-- EDIT--

iv'e split them all up, its working now, that was very weird, wonder why it dont work? worth looking into Stark, i dont think a big file such as this has ever been tried to be uploaded here? worth testing out m8

hopefully you can find the videos on just submitted maybe get them featured ?
    Last edited by Scott; 03-02-2009 at 06:43 PM.

The big Kahuna
    Dislike

that requires me to play the video for the whole duration, damm this might take sometime but i will do it

-- EDIT--

iv'e split them all up, its working now, that was very weird, wonder why it dont work? worth looking into Stark, i dont think a big file such as this has ever been tried to be uploaded here? worth testing out m8

hopefully you can find the videos on just submitted maybe get them featured ?
    i might have to check some settings on the dedicated server, your upload maybe time out.

i get back to you

The big Kahuna
    Dislike

Hey listen Scott, just wanted to thank you for uploading all the clips - i know first hand that its a time consuming thing to do so thanks a lot

Private First Class
    Dislike

hey its no problem bro at all, i just learned a thing or two about myself while doing it, i actually enjoyed it especially listening to music and doing it at the same time its cool

if i see any more documentaries lying about i'll be sure to do the same

now iv'e just gotta find some more cool clips to upload and see if i can get a interview for a courier job!

iv'e uploaded 2 clips on to youtube channel, more will come tonight if my replay media catcher can get some clips of this site, it catches some videos from here but not others its weird.

The big Kahuna
    Dislike

hey its no problem bro at all, i just learned a thing or two about myself while doing it, i actually enjoyed it especially listening to music and doing it at the same time its cool

if i see any more documentaries lying about i'll be sure to do the same

now iv'e just gotta find some more cool clips to upload and see if i can get a interview for a courier job!

iv'e uploaded 2 clips on to youtube channel, more will come tonight if my replay media catcher can get some clips of this site, it catches some videos from here but not others its weird.

let me know when your ready so I can add the youtube link in the header links

Private First Class
    Dislike

iv'e uploaded 7 videos bro, 1 which got rejected due to the song being owned by UMG, heres the link.

http://www.youtube.com/user/apacheclips