Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Warrant Officer
    Dislike

As I said above, I don't want us to pull out. I think we should be in there. Our politicians are fucking spineless when it comes to foreign affairs.

However, I don't think Canada, or any other nation for that matter, subject their resources to something they don't want to, just because Uncle Sam said so. If Canada had the funding for our Forces that the US did, and the man power, i'm sure we'd still be there and everywhere else.
    Canadian Content Posted Above

Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by robertjordan21 View Post
    listen i really dont want to bash on Canada but come on this is bullshit....... its not until Canada gets attacked that then they will actually send troops. I have no idea where Canada's head is at but we are all brothers in the same cause and yet they dont see it that way.
    It's a sad sad day when a Canadian has to teach an American Americas history.
    ever hear of a little conflict went by the name of WWII ?
    America out right refused to join the War...until they were attacked at Pearl Harbor.
    look at your own countries history before reprimanding us from your high horse.

you can sit and point fingers all you want and say shame on you..but in the end it is not the Soldier that makes the decisions when and where to fight.
    keep that in mind.
    Last edited by Ripcord; 11-26-2010 at 08:44 PM.
    There are 3 sides to every story...theirs, ours and the truth.

"i will personally let you know when im going to my sniper spot and will let you and everyone on the site know everything !!" -SecretSniper
    "Highly classified sniper in the sas." -SecretSniper
    " i fort i was going down" -SecretSniper
    "i nearly got snipered in the head" -SecretSniper
    "STOP FUCKING SHOOTING AT ME !! -Ripcord

3. Likes

gutro (12-01-2010),jamieooh (02-16-2011),Sixx (11-27-2010),Toki (02-16-2011)
    Warrant Officer
    Dislike

Quote Originally Posted by Ripcord View Post
    It's a sad sad day when a Canadian has to teach an American Americas history.
    ever hear of a little conflict went by the name of WWII ?
    America out right refused to join the War...until they were attacked at Pearl Harbor.
    look at your own countries history before reprimanding us from your high horse.

you can sit and point fingers all you want and say shame on you..but in the end it is not the Soldier that makes the decisions when and where to fight.
    keep that in mind.
    I couldn't have said it any better Ripcord! Unfortunately, a lot of Americans (not so much on here) but other places I socialize (global networks) have a one sided view on history that has them look down on Canada.

Fortunately, the majority of those American's who Actually serve or have served with Canadian Forces, support us and give us the credit we deserve.
    Canadian Content Posted Above

Private
    Dislike

Good for them, no need to jump on the bandwagon because others are, stay true to the will of your people and your countries values. I wish our troops would come home

Private
    Dislike

Do let me catch you trolling here either.
    For any support questions please contact the AC staff team via the Contact form – or via email apacheclips@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Corporal
    Dislike

All the so called wannabe US Force members on here spitting on anything Canadian are the same old QUIET fuckers I see in Ft Bragg, Blackwater etc when we are training their or they are up here training. Talk is cheap. Mick your obviously a retard whos never served a fucking day in your life and spends too much time on a pc.