Register

WELCOME TO OUR GALLERY.

UPLOAD PICTURES FROM YOUR TOURS OF SERVICE. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR BRANCH, OUTFIT AND YEAR OF THE PHOTOS.

Tattoos in kuwait \m/ Tattostyle
Get the Flash Player to see this rotator.

Rating: 0.00 - Votes: 0 - Views: 899
Added by: USARMY999, 04-11-2017
Back | Next

Description
hey guys just wanted to say that if any one is stationed in kuwait or is visiting kuwait and is thinking about getting a badass tattoo this is the place and the page to see reminded me of the states instagram:tattostyle

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

07-17-2017, 08:03 AM #90085

siri
Private

its amazing
Love Gaming

1. Likes

Keywords

Rss Feeds Photo Search

Related Media
Warning Graphic** Taliban attack on Kandahar Air Field
Views: 6160
ww1 1915-1918 bullets
Views: 1253
Israel uses its missiles to protect its citizens, whereas Hamas uses citizens to protect its missiles.
Views: 1234
It was not until I viewed all 77 pics at the link below did i start smelling PIG/GOAT blood. I know this because Iam a father. If this really did happen then the ones responsible should surely pay. Now dont get me wrong but I would think after a massacre of 141 children, that emotions & tears would be plenty, especialy at the vigils & mass funerals that were held soon after.but after looking at the 77 images at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2877148/Pictured-teacher-burnt-death-class-children-married-soldier-scale-destruction-inside-Taliban-massacre-school-emerges.html ,..... Iam not so sure. check it out
Views: 2003
(shows projektile, Vapor Trail and Sniper Position)
Views: 2983