Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Saudi cop kills 2 isis fighters

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 4 - Views: 2793
Added by: USARMY999, 01-07-2017
Back | Next

Description
2 ak47s vs a pistol
pistol wins

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

08-20-2017, 06:53 AM #90127
bgbllbffr    
bgbllbffr
Warrant Officer

They should have followed up on there engagement .... they had to have thought he was dead already,,,Pretty much 2 untrained fools & 1 extra lucky cop

1. Likes

ChapaWolf (Today)
07-08-2017, 04:59 PM #90082

ckfromok
Private

Good guys win. Great skills (some luck too)

1. Likes

01-11-2017, 12:01 AM #90026

avdefender
Corporal

Bravo to the Blue! That's one bad ass cop! Put down two terrorists coming at him with AK's! Wow!.

1. Likes

1. >

The Following 6 Users Dislike this post from avdefender :

01-10-2017, 03:24 PM #90025

Snorry
Private

GTA in real life.

1. Likes

avdefender (01-11-2017),cilerc (01-30-2017)
  1. >

The Following 6 Users Dislike this post from Snorry :

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
Ok if its not a potato gun. If it a 73mm low recoil cannon stripped off a BMP possibly. Loved the way the guy took a toke and fired the gun with a car battery...
Views: 2545
I post this because, after watching many personal videos of the syrian army, one thing glaringly sticks out..... The grizzled old sergeants I see w the big faces and lol sometimes cool mustaches. I comment on this bc i find it significant, many of you veterans here know that the backbone of a fighting force are those veteran career soldiers who the old ones will take orders from and the new ones look to for guidance in times of battle. In the videos i watch, they pop up over and over again and to me that says a couple of things: 1) these guys arent going anywhere, they were borne soldiers and will die old soldiers. 2) they have been there and done that, 1980's the syrian army was busy!!! 3) the experience they have can carry the younger ones until they gain combat experience, and believe me they are. ------ I have grown an interest in these types of videos bc you can learn more about the conflict on the ground and the people involved, by watching how they act, facial expressions, presence on camera denoting leaders, etc... I learn something everday. OH and you will notice the heavy alawite presence in the rebublican guard by the lighter skin. I know stereotypes arent goood lol Until my next post, later friends
Views: 2750
La Legion Etranger 2e REP, Engage Taliban in Tagab Valley, Afghanistan
Views: 1057
IDF forces operate inside Gaza day one.
Views: 654
This dam thing looks like a tatical nuke its big
Views: 4278