Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

IRAQI TROOPS BLOW UP AN ISIS VBIED

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 1 - Views: 1935
Added by: USARMY999, 11-12-2016
Back | Next

Description
TITLE

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

11-14-2016, 04:05 AM #89999

LKNANML
Corporal

Looks to me like the driver actually blue himself up on target. He drove right between the car and building. Takes one hell of a lucking shot to take out an armored car with AKs.

1. Likes

11-13-2016, 06:38 AM #89997
gas57    
gas57
Corporal

That was close!

1. Likes

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
Please observe the techniques used in the above video and compare them to improvised explosive device disposal professionals from nations living in the 21st century....
Views: 2362
Ever wonder what a landmine does to things when it goes off? Here ya go. Training video I received when I was a Combat Engineer in the Army. All pretty old stuff, but still relevant. Live anti personnel and anti tank mines, satchel charges, etc. Russian and American makes. GRAPHIC!
Views: 941
SAA Bomb falls infront of camera man
Views: 1286
inia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in sect
Views: 1667
Shots of test during the evaluations of the CP-30, produced by the Argentine Army. The launcher possesses 27 pipes to shoot ammunitions of 105mm to 30km of distance. This one is the prototype and already this there being investigated the version of 60km
Views: 739