Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Taliban Leader Catches Hellfire Missile With His Stomach

Rating: 3.80 - Votes: 5 - Views: 7557
Added by: bu187, 06-20-2016
Back | Next

Description
An IED emplacement team, operating inside of Helmand province, is captured by the nearby PGSS blimp. The Taliban IED team continues about their operation, not knowing that they are being watched, as a nearby Apache waits for the word to drop bodies.

Once the leader is identified, a nearby Apache gunship gets within firing range. He confirms his target, and drives a Helfire missile directly into the Taliban leaders stomach

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

03-23-2018, 01:00 AM #90221
alejandro6505    
alejandro6505
Corporal

I think that was a very spicy food for that stomach

1. Likes

02-13-2018, 06:06 PM #90211

XapacheX
Corporal

Good catch!!

1. Likes

06-30-2016, 01:19 PM #89654
gas57    
gas57
Corporal

Great shot!

1. Likes

1. >

The Following 5 Users Dislike this post from gas57 :

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
this is the original footage Footage on our site might be from live leak Footage from an Apache helicopter repelling Insurgents. DO NOT WATCH if you are weak at heart or sensitive to violence. Peace has been found at the Barrel of a 30MM. 18EKIA
Views: 7428
Apache Engages Taliban Positions Afghanistan
Views: 1438
YOU CAN HEARD THAT HE IS SCARED, I SHIT MYSELF
Views: 6711
From the soldier Far ambush on our 14 man element attempting to take Antenna Hill. First camera is the platoon medic, 2nd is from the 10 man element pinned down by the enemy, 3rd is my own camera as my four man section takes the top of the hill to relieve our pinned down element, 4th is our medic's camera again during one of the enemy counter attacks. 4 hour fight compressed into 12 min, starts off quiet but will get better as it goes through the last 3 cameras.
Views: 2557
Firefight while Waiting for MEDIVAC! Part 2
Views: 2329