Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Ukrainian Mi-8 low pass over the highway. Ukraine, Dnepropetrovsk, august 2015.

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 1 - Views: 1778
Added by: Snorry, 01-04-2016
Back | Next

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

01-15-2016, 02:52 PM #89461

kurgen
Corporal

this was neat.

1. Likes

1. >

The Following 2 Users Dislike this post from kurgen :

01-04-2016, 11:20 PM #89450
Rhntz    
Rhntz

The parts that were anyway....

1. Likes

1. >

The Following 2 Users Dislike this post from Rhntz :

01-04-2016, 11:19 PM #89449
Rhntz    
Rhntz

Computers have come a long ways.........soon all movies will be computer generated. Actors will make money for doing nothing but paid much less I'm sure, the last fast and furious was so blatantly computer generated it took away from it in my opinion

1. Likes

kurgen (01-15-2016)
  1. >

The Following 2 Users Dislike this post from Rhntz :

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
he shot himself because he didnt take care about gun safety............
Views: 1259
How many Peeps can a 50 cal go through? Cadbury Easter Eggs too! Happy late Easter, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
Views: 1115
SAN DIEGO - A U.S. Coast Guard crew aboard a 45-foot Response Boat intercept a drug panga approximately 90 miles southwest of San Diego, Oct. 5, 2013. Two suspected smugglers were apprehended and 31 bales of marijuana were seized. U.S. Coast Guard video by Sector San Diego.
Views: 1007
Armed Forces Medley
Views: 693
Ride along in a Robinson R44 armed with either a Ak-47 or AR-15 6.8spc and lets go shoot some wild hogs. These guys are actually selling tickets for a right seat ride along with you and your gun. This is the best gun cam footage from a civilian source I've seen.
Views: 1662