Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Ukrainian Mi-8 low pass over the highway. Ukraine, Dnepropetrovsk, august 2015.

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 1 - Views: 1808
Added by: Snorry, 01-04-2016
Back | Next

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

01-15-2016, 02:52 PM #89461

kurgen
Corporal

this was neat.

1. Likes

1. >

The Following 2 Users Dislike this post from kurgen :

01-04-2016, 11:20 PM #89450
Rhntz    
Rhntz

The parts that were anyway....

1. Likes

1. >

The Following 2 Users Dislike this post from Rhntz :

01-04-2016, 11:19 PM #89449
Rhntz    
Rhntz

Computers have come a long ways.........soon all movies will be computer generated. Actors will make money for doing nothing but paid much less I'm sure, the last fast and furious was so blatantly computer generated it took away from it in my opinion

1. Likes

kurgen (01-15-2016)
  1. >

The Following 2 Users Dislike this post from Rhntz :

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
This is My 23yr old daughter. We had a bet on weather or not She would have a big bruise on her shoulder after Our trip to the range & She lost so I get to post this video of Her shooting. She will be shipping out from the Oakland MEP Center to Fort Jackson to join the 193rd this January
Views: 2096
I have had this pistol Its a 40 cal S&W. I have had it since July and never had the chance to take it out and shoot. Today 3/9/2013 we went fishing and since its legal in Florida to open carry while fishing, I decided to fire off a few rounds me and son fired off 6 clips with 5 rounds apiece. He has never shot a firearm today was his first, He has never been next to a pistol firing or any firearm, he has always used high powered pellet rifles. Now he wants one of his own he told me today he is going to get a 45, we shall see after i get him to the range where he can try the 40 cal and a 45. I myself fired a 1911 in the military for 6 yrs I told him this one has a little less kick I will let him decide.
Views: 2239
i dedicate this video clip to my brothers in navy seal teams specially seal team6.
Views: 1388
Blast From The Past........ Crank It Up :freakout:
Views: 1346