Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

TFF vs Taliban Helmand Province

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 4 - Views: 4392
Added by: bu187, 11-02-2015
Back | Next

Description
TFF vs Taliban Helmand Province

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

12-09-2015, 11:52 AM #89417
SirBri    
SirBri
Corporal

Had the privilege of shooting an AT-4 at a Iraqi military cargo truck back in Desert Storm #1. Unfortunately for me I forgot to insert a couple of earplugs before jumping out of the Bradley but I hit the truck dead nuts center of the cab from about 150m.
Felt like someone slapped me hard as fuck in my right ear and I couldn't hear shit for a few days.....but it was well worth it!

1. Likes

a64mech (12-15-2015),jamieooh (12-09-2015)
11-14-2015, 08:13 AM #89364
Wes    
Wes
Corporal

The Fist of Jesus Christ! Sorry, but they want a Holy War- Even though it's not!

1. Likes

bmgtz (11-17-2015)
Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
Good and clear footage
Views: 2290
^^
Views: 2732
AT4 POV, Can see the projectile until impact. Seems to be a direct hit considering the Marines responses. HOOAH!
Views: 2815
a talib went to afghan police headquarter to kill the Kabul police chief with help from traitor afghan police but in that moment police chief wasnt there and that MF talib just killed 6 other people .
Views: 1237
Dudes tried setting in IEDS on one of our traveled routes and we caught them on camera, then we let it rain mortar rounds on that ass!!
Views: 1693