Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

cameraman : hey look...a atgm is aiming us,,,,,,,how cool

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 3 - Views: 4883
Added by: Warrior346, 10-17-2015
Back | Next

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

09-17-2016, 06:26 PM #89856
Tow Launcher    
Tow Launcher
Corporal

They look bloody ungainly in flight - wire-guided missiles - what?

1. Likes

08-06-2016, 12:59 PM #89781
gas57    
gas57
Corporal

Don't move, maybe they won't see us...

1. Likes

10-17-2015, 11:20 PM #89319
Mel    
Mel

BUAHAHAHA....

1. Likes

jamieooh (10-18-2015)
  1. >

The Following User Says disliked this post from Mel:

10-17-2015, 06:30 PM #89315
GraveDigger    
GraveDigger
Sergeant

wow!!

1. Likes

jamieooh (10-18-2015)
  1. >

The Following 2 Users Dislike this post from GraveDigger :

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
Russian soilders march to their favorite tune ..LOL
Views: 1434
The pictures of me (Don Shipley) at the end of the video are CRAP captured from a Phony SEAL I busted from his 20-years of being a FRAUD... I posted them to show the lengths these clown will go to keep their BS story alive... Retired Navy SEAL Don Shipley BUSTS Walter Wilkinson Garber, who likes to claim he's a SEAL to the ladies and then threatens to "Slit their Throats" Walter sends them pictures of loaded guns... Really... He's had much trouble for assaulting his X-wife and is now ALL OVER a really nice gal because he's a delusional piece of shit... ""You Bitch don't you cross me. I'm gonna get a gun and kill you and I'm gonna kill your sister, I'd love to put a bullet in her head. And if anybody helps you I'm gonna hurt them to. If Aaron or Christina or your sister or your father helps you I'll hurt them to. Just do what I tell you to do just do it. I can feel my blood pressure rising."""" I've already spoken to Garber and he doesn't like me very much... Garber's Address: 301 Pointe Pkwy Blvd Yukon, OK 73099 apt. 1013. his CHANGED # 817-736-5701. He drives a big white Chevy work truck with NOMAC DRILLING on the door panels and a black Jeep Cherokee. Worked at Chesapeake Energy on an Oil Rig... Seems Garber lost his job recently for using a company vehicle and company phone to make his threats.
Views: 1524
The Extensive Vocabulary of an Infantryman
Views: 1295
Animation about Bin Laden getting ass raped by pigs in helll...Got pulled of youtube, but has shown back up.
Views: 1105
Retired Navy SEAL Don Shipley BUSTS Phony Navy SEAL Robert Kilburn of Michigan. Robert claims to have been a Navy SEAL in Vietnam before joining the Army. Robert doesn't recall his SEAL Training Class number or what SEAL Team he was assigned to in Vietnam. NO SEAL ever forgets their Training Class number... You only SCREAM it all day long for six months... And who the HELL is dumb enough to forget what SEAL Team he patrolled the deadly jungles of Vietnam with??? Robert Kilburn, that's who... Robert claims to be a retired Police Officer and Command Sergeant Major but no one can believe anything that comes outta Roberts mouth.
Views: 802