APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

That's gotta hurt

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 2 - Views: 4625
Added by: BrownChickenBrownCow, 08-31-2015
Back | Next

Description
(warning disturbing content) very bizarre way to die even the body didn't moved.. after a direct hit by bomb fragments.

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

Back | Next | 1 | 2 |

03-24-2018, 07:35 PM #90234
SgtRock    
SgtRock
Private

Guy was sitting down for a snack and never knew what hit him

09-22-2016, 04:38 PM #89870
Tow Launcher    
Tow Launcher
Corporal

I know some people think I'm a sceptical, untrusting old sod at times but I'm not at all convinced this is genuine. Why not? ...
OK... (Here we go...)
1) Look at the amount of claret around his feet. Barely a puddle! I've seen poor buggers in Japanese POW camps beheaded for real with wakasashis, katanas etc and I'll tell you now, pretty much ALL of the 8 pints ends up at mach 3 a bloody (no pun!) long way all around from the carotid/jugular complex. More than enough to turn a brown shirt and black trousers ALL red.
2) The amount of energy required to rip someone's nut off (YES - even my wife's cousin's!!!) is immense! It's the sort of energy that will definitely uncross your legs and blow your arms off your lap!
3) So what sort of ordnance blew his nose, ears, eyes, bonce, etc off? Apparently something that originates in your neck and detonates on contact with the underside of your cranium! Not something that passes across the body BECAUSE.... what's left of his neck is too symmetrical about the, rather false-looking, 'hole' that's meant to be his trachea and oesophagus.
4) If this is real - where's the debris? WOT - No brain???
5) If this guy 'died' as the result of military action etc, how come waitors are still walking around the cafe/souk like it's life as normal? "I'm so sorry about this customer, Sir! He didn't leave a tip....". "We're advising against the house 'special' today sir! Imported curry - you know!" etc...
None of this adds up! OK! Let someone rip into my scepticism! I'd love to hear from a serving military officer who's had the misfortune to have to witness real carnage - his/her opinion would count for a lot.

09-07-2015, 09:58 PM #89237
serpa6    
serpa6

tea and crumpets anyone

09-07-2015, 03:57 PM #89236

joel
Sergeant

that's gonna leave a mark

09-06-2015, 08:45 PM #89233
gas57    
gas57
Corporal

The hot sauce is hot!

09-05-2015, 09:55 AM #89229

tolosolo
Private

And now... where can I put my turban?

09-04-2015, 12:20 AM #89228

MrFibbles
Corporal

Damn, that steak was pretty explosive. Wouldn't you say?!

08-31-2015, 09:35 PM #89224
Rhntz    
Rhntz

I would like to see a slow motion cctv of it, at least he didn't feel anything unlucky bastard

08-31-2015, 06:58 PM #89223
jamieooh    
jamieooh

needs a bib

08-31-2015, 05:35 PM #89222

Skivvy Stacker
Sergeant

Gud DAY-UM!! He's gonna finish his lunch live or die! He even kept his tongue!

1. jamieooh (08-31-2015)

Back | Next | 1 | 2 |

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
Some men and a kid executed by Syrian army forces in Aleppo.
Views: 3706
ISIS convoys allowed to maneuver around battlefield unmolested even while Apache flies alongside
Views: 2676
Rebel forces go face to face with a Syrian army force of infantry and tanks, with RPGs and small arms along with a heavy machine gun mounted on a vehicle, crazy amount of incoming through out the whole video including incoming tank shells on there position which is only a draining ditch.
Views: 4179
Teaching Hate from the get.This is the shit Our kids & grandkids will have to deal with someday.What a fucking Bummer!!
Views: 1207
Hopefully with sound... FSA Fighter Shot in Throat. Didn't stop him getting a good old "snackbar" out though.
Views: 3020