Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

JDAM..... best for ever

Rating: 0.00 - Votes: 0 - Views: 1539
Added by: Warrior346, 02-28-2015
Back | Next

Description
guys iam crazy about jdam.......it is low cost and effective weapon i had ever heard about it......

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
this is one of the best demo flights i have seen Swiss air force pilot he puts on a very impressive flight
Views: 1070
Mali War (France Intervention) Good luck my fellow brothers in combat, but I truly hope that we do not get involved in this one. God speed.
Views: 1342
Happening Now - Battle in Sloviansk, Ukraine Dont know how old this is but today this is happening in the Ukraine INFO :A battle seems to have taken place in Sloviansk Ukraine a few hours ago. Although information is unreliable at this point, there has been a report that separatist forces have been trying to take over a government controlled TV station. Of course tomorrow a referendum vote will take place in the Eastern section of the country. This may serve as a motive.
Views: 852
A gunpowder factory in Tenjo, Colombia has exploded after a fire broke out inside. The factory housed over three tonnes of gunpowder, making it difficult for firefighters to battle the fire before the blast. Buildings within a 1/2 miles radius were damaged the most, and the explosion was heard over 20 miles away. Fortunately the buildings were evacuated before the blast making injuries minimal. Mr. Rivera, a resident of Tenjo, says ""There were two explosions. The first was mild but the second was much harder. They were great pillars of fire" (translated to English)
Views: 1049
Adagio for Strings - Afghanistan & Iraq
Views: 1208