Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

JDAM..... best for ever

Rating: 0.00 - Votes: 0 - Views: 1562
Added by: Warrior346, 02-28-2015
Back | Next

Description
guys iam crazy about jdam.......it is low cost and effective weapon i had ever heard about it......

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
SYRIA rebound headshots
Views: 3499
AH-64 APACHE AH-1W SUPER COBRA CH-53E SUPER STALLION AH-1Z VIPER OH-58 KIOWA RQ-8A FIRE SCOUT HH-60 PAVE HAWK RAH-66 COMANCHE CH-47 CHINOOK CH-46E SEA KNIGHT MH-6 LITTLE BIRD UH-60 BLACK HAWK
Views: 1037
An Ohio boy shows his gratitude to a soldier for his service.
Views: 3112
I'm still of the position that Iran will not let syria fall to Saudi Arabia and U.N. . Today, Iranian adviser to ayatollah quoted today as saying" a victory for syria(Assad) is a victory for Iran.". I believe Russia and China have made an agreement with Iran that they will block any outright U.N.(BankerBacked) intervention while they pump oil and supplies to syria through iran and lebanon.... remember Hezbollah is busy as fuck right now. I hope they cleanse the whole country of wahabist fucks and then move to down the whole arabian peninsula.... oh sorry i digress. enjoy
Views: 1604
http://rt.com/news/232431-copenhagen-synagogue-gunfire-police/ Muslim terrorist killed on street
Views: 1750