Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

I Miss You Daddy / 10 Years Since 9-11 / Tear Warning

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 1 - Views: 1310
Added by: LetsTripOutAndDie, 02-16-2015
Back | Next

Description
Memorial made for the 10th anniversary of September 11, 2001. Anyone who says we didn't need and still don't need to kill every last terrorist that supports the attacks on 9-11 tell them to watch this vid and then tell them to now go say to people like this girl that terrorists don't need to be brought to justice for what those inhuman monsters did to people like this little girl who lost the most important things in her and anyone elses life, their family and their friends. R.I.P. To Anyone Killed on 9-1 1 R.I.P. God BLess

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

02-18-2015, 11:53 PM #88504
LetsTripOutAndDie    
LetsTripOutAndDie
First Lieutenant

Anyone who watches this video and doesn't at least get choked up or teary eyed has a major problem and just isn't normal.

1. Likes

rayjen02 (02-23-2015)
  1. >

The Following User Says disliked this post from LetsTripOutAndDie:

lahenslinlata (09-20-2017)

02-18-2015, 09:44 PM #88502
rayjen02    
rayjen02
Sergeant

WOW! This is how to make a hard man cry.

1. Likes

LetsTripOutAndDie (02-18-2015)
  1. >

The Following User Says disliked this post from rayjen02:

02-17-2015, 11:01 PM #88498
serpa6    
serpa6

Quote Originally Posted by louielopez View Post
I saw enough on the video from the Middle East after the attacks to realize that the muslim peoples over there were all rejoicing. And if our "intel" folks would just start by reading the quran, they would know that it is what they all are being taught. None of us "infidels" has the right to live. Militant, or radical Islam is a misnomer. They are simply the military side of Islam. Just as less than 10% of our population has ever been in uniform, everyone in Islam is not military either. But reading what they are being taught, and what is on the walls of every mosque, including in this country, best not to trust any of them. As my Egyptian friend tells me, consider them all sleeper cells. Today's news isn't a surprise at all. Go to the website quran.com, the "Noble Quran", search "toba 29", read that first. Then, once it's got your attention, go to the beginning and read the whole thing. There it is, folks. There is your enemy.
Just to much to sit and read but i get what your friend is saying about how the Koran was manipulated to some sick minded individuals,just by reading maybe 7 verses of it.
As it says, when war was sanctioned, no one wanted it. Only a few did not believe this was true, for that Allah knows all the wrong doers.

Its probally not right on the money but pretty close to what it said. Go to that site I think the 3 verse and 7 if you mix them you will see what i am saying.

1. Likes

LetsTripOutAndDie (02-18-2015),Rhntz (02-17-2015)
  1. >

The Following User Says disliked this post from serpa6:

02-17-2015, 09:38 AM #88497
LetsTripOutAndDie    
LetsTripOutAndDie
First Lieutenant

Yes honey your daddy can see you. He will be with you always as your guardian angel protecting you until you meet again in heaven. The way he gave his life to rescue innocent civilians from certain death knowing he wouldn't survive if he did shows you the hero your father truly was to give his life so others may live. God Bless, his job is now over and he can now R.I.P. and we'll keep his name alive always so no one ever forgets him and what he did.

1. Likes

coltsfan2007 (02-18-2015),Rhntz (02-17-2015),serpa6 (02-17-2015)
  1. >

The Following User Says disliked this post from LetsTripOutAndDie:

02-17-2015, 06:36 AM #88494

louielopez
Corporal

I saw enough on the video from the Middle East after the attacks to realize that the muslim peoples over there were all rejoicing. And if our "intel" folks would just start by reading the quran, they would know that it is what they all are being taught. None of us "infidels" has the right to live. Militant, or radical Islam is a misnomer. They are simply the military side of Islam. Just as less than 10% of our population has ever been in uniform, everyone in Islam is not military either. But reading what they are being taught, and what is on the walls of every mosque, including in this country, best not to trust any of them. As my Egyptian friend tells me, consider them all sleeper cells. Today's news isn't a surprise at all. Go to the website quran.com, the "Noble Quran", search "toba 29", read that first. Then, once it's got your attention, go to the beginning and read the whole thing. There it is, folks. There is your enemy.

1. Likes

coltsfan2007 (02-18-2015),LetsTripOutAndDie (02-17-2015),Rhntz (02-17-2015),serpa6 (02-17-2015)
  1. >

The Following User Says disliked this post from louielopez:

02-16-2015, 10:44 PM #88491

Skivvy Stacker
Sergeant

Our current president needs to see this. And then have it shoved down his throat.

1. Likes

coltsfan2007 (02-18-2015),LetsTripOutAndDie (02-17-2015),Rhntz (02-17-2015),serpa6 (02-17-2015)
  1. >

The Following User Says disliked this post from Skivvy Stacker:

02-16-2015, 09:22 PM #88485
coltsfan2007    
coltsfan2007
Warrant Officer

That was intense....... and yes everyone should see this video if they think we need to stop fighting terrorism.

1. Likes

LetsTripOutAndDie (02-17-2015),Rhntz (02-17-2015),serpa6 (02-17-2015)
  1. >

The Following User Says disliked this post from coltsfan2007:

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
Hans-Joachim Marseille (13 December 1919 – 30 September 1942;. He is noted for his aerial battles during the North African Campaign and his Bohemian lifestyle. One of the most successful fighter pilots, he was nicknamed the "Star of Africa". Marseille claimed all but seven of his "official" 158 victories against the British Commonwealth's Desert Air Force over North Africa, flying the Messerschmitt Bf 109 fighter for his entire combat career. No other pilot claimed as many Western Allied aircraft as Marseille. Marseille, of French Huguenot ancestry, joined the Luftwaffe in 1938. At the age of 20 he graduated from one of the Luftwaffe's fighter pilot schools just in time to participate in the Battle of Britain, without notable success. A charming person, he had such a busy night life that sometimes he was too tired to be allowed to fly the next morning. As a result, he was transferred to another unit, which relocated to North Africa in April 1941. Under the guidance of his new commander, who recognised the latent potential in the young officer, Marseille quickly developed his abilities as a fighter pilot. He reached the zenith of his fighter pilot career on 1 September 1942, when during the course of three combat sorties he claimed 17 enemy fighters shot down, earning him the Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub, Schwertern und Brillanten (Knight's Cross with Oak Leaves, Swords, and Diamonds). Only 29 days later, Marseille was killed in a flying accident, when he was forced to abandon his fighter due to engine failure. After exiting the smoke-filled cockpit, Marseille's chest struck the vertical stabiliser of his aircraft, either killing him instantly or incapacitating him so that he was unable to open his parachute.
Views: 1952
A Farewell to the Brave Canadian Troops / Song - Sgt MacKenzie
Views: 1071
Rest in Peace Jake! Some of you may have known Jake on the main site as "Sgt. Jake" and as "Buitenwerf Dash" on the Facebook page. He was 15 years old and a member of the Canadian Air Cadets and we have been friends online and have talked for the past 3 years. He was a pretty cool kid and he had his act together more than anyone I know. All he wanted in life was to wear camo, shoot guns), and have fun. Unfortunately, on Thursday June 14, 2012, he was hit by a tractor trailor, and later died of his injuries.
Views: 1852
A great guy missed by all who sever with him
Views: 1159
Jake was born in Chicago,IL. He was a good friend and a great drinking partner. He died of diabetes after a long battle. He will be missed by all who served with him.
Views: 1353