Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

BM-30 Smerch Cluster Munitions Hit Kramatorsk

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 1 - Views: 2095
Added by: coltsfan2007, 02-11-2015
Back | Next

Description
Pro-Russian separatists firing from Horlivka, used the heavy BM-30 Smerch rocket launchers in an attempt to hit the Anti-terrorism Operation (ATO) headquarters at the Kramatorsk Airport

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

02-14-2015, 07:37 AM #88468
coltsfan2007    
coltsfan2007
Warrant Officer

Agreed Alphadawg........ not much for a video but the incoming rounds were explosive that is the reason I posted it.

1. Likes

02-13-2015, 09:16 PM #88461
AlphaDawg    
AlphaDawg
Corporal

It was worth watching just for the audio.. subwoofer shaking the house and my wife downstairs screaming "incoming"...not really, but she was screaming something.

1. Likes

archangel54 (02-14-2015)
02-12-2015, 02:53 AM #88449

Flamingtorso
Corporal

If you like seeing a guard shack have a narrow miss, this is your video!

1. Likes

WentEast (02-14-2015)
Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
Marines assigned to the 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU), train with the AT-4 light anti-armor weapon during a familiarization and live fire exercise at Fort Pickett, Va., Sept. 17, 2012. This training is part of the 26th MEU's pre-deployment training program. Produced by Gunnery Sgt. Michael K. Kropiewnicki.
Views: 966
SAA Bomb falls infront of camera man
Views: 1366
pro assad mortar round lands and kills 2 rebels it was taken from a Mujis cell phone if u look to the right side of the screen before the impact u can see 2 rebels standing
Views: 1425
Ever wonder what a landmine does to things when it goes off? Here ya go. Training video I received when I was a Combat Engineer in the Army. All pretty old stuff, but still relevant. Live anti personnel and anti tank mines, satchel charges, etc. Russian and American makes. GRAPHIC!
Views: 1018
SU-25 punishing terrorists
Views: 2322