Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Phony Navy SEAL of the WEEK. Lowell "Erectile" Hipsher, Penis Guy and Earl Littman WWII Phony SEAL.

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 2 - Views: 533
Added by: LetsTripOutAndDie, 02-03-2015
Back | Next

Description
Retired Navy SEAL Senior Chief Don Shipley BLASTS Lowell Hipsher who suffers from erectile dysfunction and flapping his shit pipe about being a SEAL.
Googling his name brings up ENDLESS pages about him being a SEAL and needing a penis implant.

Lowell served for almost three years. He was never a SEAL.

Earl Littman is a frequent flyer in fake circles for spewing his endless BULLSHIT of being a Secret Frogman in WWII. Earl did his time, but he was NEVER in UDT and NEVER served outside the United States.

To verify any SEAL claim please visit http://www.extremesealexperience.com/...

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

02-07-2015, 02:12 AM #88388

Skivvy Stacker
Sergeant

You can't help but notice all the long, tall, straight, hardwood trees in the background.

1. Likes

02-04-2015, 01:02 PM #88351

BrownCoIN
Corporal

These two have so much fun together...I love it!

1. Likes

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
Anti Syrian regime analyst offended by pro-Syrian analyst lmao
Views: 665
Fishing In Iraq For Fish Born IED's and Anti Coalition Fish
Views: 803
lol
Views: 1732
I thought this was hilarious so i would share with the rest Its short but enjoy. Also i do not promote these scumbags
Views: 3025
It's like a Middle East Dodge Dart Commercial LOL Chaotic but Hilarious T-72 Tank Driving Under Excited Instructor - Syria Fail
Views: 853