Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Naval Strike Missile (NSM) Test with BDA

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 4 - Views: 1432
Added by: SirBri, 01-25-2015
Back | Next

Description
The Naval Strike Missile (NSM) is an anti-ship and land-attack missile developed by the Norwegian company Kongsberg Defence Aerospace (KDA).

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

01-27-2015, 02:13 AM #88215

Warmachine
Corporal

I wondered why it would target the superstructure as it causes horrific looking wounds to the ship but doesn't actually cause a fatal wound . I then read about the missile and it states it should impact at or near to waterline. I can only guess they made it hit the superstructure to make the video more spectacular.

1. Likes

01-26-2015, 07:30 AM #88199
Warrior346    
Warrior346
Corporal

wow really powerful missile.......

1. Likes

01-25-2015, 11:06 PM #88191

bmgtz
Corporal

I told you not to park your damn boat here!!

1. Likes

LetsTripOutAndDie (01-27-2015),Warrior346 (01-26-2015)
Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
2.10.2013 Marines assigned to Scout Sniper Platoon, Battalion Landing Team (BLT) 3/2, 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU), and Sailors assigned to the USS Kearsarge (LHD 3), conduct a live-fire exercise while at sea, to practice defending the ship against small boat attacks. The 26th MEU operates continuously across the globe, providing the president and unified combatant commanders with a forward-deployed, sea-based quick reaction force. The MEU is a Marine Air-Ground Task Force capable of conducting amphibious operations, crisis response and limited contingency operations.
Views: 1680
May be a repost, but some great shots of the JSF in flight.
Views: 913
These are the Marines of VMFA-251 during their 2011 Cruise. On board the USS Enterprise, the Thunderbolts supported coalition troops in Operations Enduring Freedom and New Dawn. Although the squadron just returned home, work ups start for our next combat deployment in early 2012 where we will take part in the Big E's final cruise after over 50 years of service.
Views: 1059
Views: 1793