Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Snackbars Finally Came out of the Closet and Now Take Their Lovers Out in the Daytime

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 1 - Views: 961
Added by: LetsTripOutAndDie, 01-15-2015
Back | Next

Description
How are Goats and moped similar? Snackbars Love to ride both as long as no one finds out. Snackbars Finally Came out of the Closet and Now Take Their Lovers Out in the Daytime Which shows why these people can only be eliminated not negotiated with because they treat women and children especially if they're their own wives and children, Worse then animals. They're women can't leave their house unless 90 to 100% of their body is covered if they're allowed out at all, But their goat lovers can leave their pens and roam around more then women and they don't cover their goat lovers up like women either. I say fuck drop warnings saying if really are fighting the west to protect muslims then you have a day or two to evacuate all Women, children and non combatant muslims then we carpet bomb every town or city captured and I mean level everything to dust since 90% their buildings are mud brick anyway they're easy to rebuild and any women children or muslim non combatants killed is on them not us.

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
Published on Jun 20, 2013 Retired Navy SEAL Don Shipley BUSTS Walter Phillip Holt from Alpharetta, Georgia. Walt was first spotted at a Canton, Georgia Native American "Pow Wow on Mother's Day in 2012" when these video pictures were taken and a year- long search into "who he was" began. On Mother's Day 2013 Walt reappeared again in Canton, Georgia and BUSTED by a former Navy Vet that Walt shared all his bullshit stories to. Not ONLY does Walt claim to have been a highly decorated Navy SEAL Black Ops veteran, he also claims he was a Navy Officer who was "busted down," a Prisoner of War and also MIA. He also claims a Doctorate degree which is also bullshit... http://www.fakewarriors.org/phonies/p... I contacted "Doc Sandlin" who replaced Holt at http://tellaquallaboundary.org/ and asked about Holt... Doc Sandlin, a Dentist, BLEW ME OFF QUICKLY and offered ZERO help when I asked if Holt still had any dealings with Boy Scouts in his area. I then contacted George Snipes, Senior District Executive|Button Gwinnett District Atlanta Area Council, BSA and expressed concern that Holt might still have a presence with Scouting in Atlanta. Mr. Snipes wrote me back saying " I appreciate you concern for the wellbeing of our Scouts, however the Atlanta Area Council nor the BSA are investigative agencies. I suggest you direct your issues directly to Mr. Holt." George Snipes Senior District Executive|Button Gwinnett District Atlanta Area Council, BSA B 770.989.2876 |C 404.545.2525 Mr. Snipes as well as Doctor Sandlin DID NOTHING when I expressed concern that someone like Holt was still involved in mentoring young people. Finally... I contacted Tom Wilson, Assistant to the Executive Director, Atlanta Area Council, Boy Scouts of America after he was sent Holt's background. Mr. Wilson was very firm in the BSA position that they could not say anything about what they were doing or did about Holt and I'm left to wonder if another member of the BSA swept this under the rug. Bottom Line... I don't believe a person of Holts low moral character should be allowed any leadership positions with any youth groups. Mr. Holt has many problems and his "delusions of grandeur" are one of his biggest. https://www.facebook.com/groups/22196... Phil Holt Order of the Arrow, Egwa Tawa Dee Lodge #129 www.aacegwa.org, For more information and to let them know you are attending, please contact: Tella Qualla Boundary Chapter Adviser Phil Holt at philholt@comcast.net, telephone PRIOR To 8:30 pm at 678-592-4943. One year ago (Mothers Day 2012) a good friend of mine spotted Holt with all his medals at a Native American powwow in Canton GA. He had never seen this individual before and didn't know who he was. He figured him to be a phony and took a couple of pictures of him and emailed them to me. I also had never seen him at the many powwows I had participated in over the previous ten or so years. I asked many of my Native friends if they knew him, but no one did. This year (Mothers Day 2013) I made it a point to attend the powwow and , sure enough, he was there. As soon as I saw him, I introduced myself to him and mentioned that I, too, was in the Navy. I pointed to his SEAL Trident and said "and you are a SEAL" He acknowledged it with a nod of his head and a big smile "YES". I asked him what training class he was in and he told me something like 2165. I don't remember the exact number, but I remember it was a four digit number.. At the time, I was standing very close to him and I noticed that his Trident was made out of a very thin material about the thickness of a soup can. It was obviously a copy or a reproduction ( and a cheap one, too). During the course of the day I approached him on several more occasions. Each time he had a new tall tale to tell me. That he was an officer - got busted for slugging a Colonel in the Marines - stood an inspection on the day he got out and was awarded the Navy Cross as he walked out the door. Supposedly it was for sneaking into China and killing several rogue American officers and returning their bodies to the U S government. He also said he was a sniper. The three ships he actually served on were all at one time in territorial waters of Vietnam - thus the three service ribbons which were authorized. All the rest are fantasy. Holt also claims to have a Doctorate in Commissioner Science. In talking with my contact at the Boy Scouts, it is not a real college degree or even a real Doctorate. Holt also claims to have graduated from the University of Florida. I talked with the registrar and she told me he only attended two quarters at U of FL (Fall 66 and Winter 67) The man is obviously delusional. The sad part is that he has and has had an opportunity to fill a lot of young impressionable minds full of his bull shit.
Views: 920
Short spoof on Army Rangers vs. Navy SEAL... All you Ranger lovers LIGHTEN UP... It's a COMEDY, Bro... My brother was a Ranger... RELAX... Navy SEAL Don Shipley http;//extremesealexperience.com BUD/S Training, SEAL Qualification Training, and SEAL Team is the order for guys aspiring to become Navy SEALs. 70-80% of BUD/S Trainee's will not survive SEAL Training with the toughest part being Hell Week, a grueling 5 and a half days with trainees continually on the move with little or no sleep. Log PT, surf torture, boat drills and the mud flats it gets much better in SEAL Team as guys attend Jump School for static line and free fall parachuting, breaching school or sniper school to name a few and worth every push up they do in BUD/S Training, "The Toughest Military Training in the World."
Views: 818
Retired Navy SEAL Don Shipley BUSTS two Phony Navy SEAL Buddies. Both know each other and both claim to be Navy SEALs. Les came clean and apologized so I won't blast his name. The other clown is David Iben, a Boating Captain in Florida and easily googled.
Views: 1189
This video was made as a joke to bring laughter (by the author of this vid) Some of the characters are not terrorists, just some of our boys having fun IMO Some of the parts I do believe, that some of it would happen dumb ass ragheads
Views: 1758
Some of you may know my wife is Latvian, so I have a special love for my latvians, this is pretty funny tho.
Views: 2318