Register

WELCOME TO OUR GALLERY.

UPLOAD PICTURES FROM YOUR TOURS OF SERVICE. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR BRANCH, OUTFIT AND YEAR OF THE PHOTOS.

Greatest Sniper in history
Get the Flash Player to see this rotator.

Rating: 3.67 - Votes: 3 - Views: 1215
Added by: Vampir4, 01-14-2015
Back | Next

Description
Picture of Simo Haya arguably the greatest sniper in history who had some 500 confirmed kills in a 100 days with an moisin-Nagant rifle + another 200 kills with a Suomi SMG. for a grand total of 700 kills.

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

08-17-2015, 03:59 PM #89191
soldier    
soldier
Corporal

Respect.

1. Likes

Keywords

Rss Feeds Photo Search

Related Media
hey guys just wanted to say that if any one is stationed in kuwait or is visiting kuwait and is thinking about getting a badass tattoo this is the place and the page to see :) reminded me of the states instagram:tattostyle
Views: 714
Israel uses its missiles to protect its citizens, whereas Hamas uses citizens to protect its missiles.
Views: 1078
It was not until I viewed all 77 pics at the link below did i start smelling PIG/GOAT blood. I know this because Iam a father. If this really did happen then the ones responsible should surely pay. Now dont get me wrong but I would think after a massacre of 141 children, that emotions & tears would be plenty, especialy at the vigils & mass funerals that were held soon after.but after looking at the 77 images at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2877148/Pictured-teacher-burnt-death-class-children-married-soldier-scale-destruction-inside-Taliban-massacre-school-emerges.html ,..... Iam not so sure. check it out
Views: 1772
Warning Graphic** Taliban attack on Kandahar Air Field
Views: 5911