Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

French GIGN Kill islamic hostage taker!!!

Rating: 4.11 - Votes: 9 - Views: 4825
Added by: USARMY999, 01-10-2015
Back | Next

Description
viva la france <3
#jesuischarlie

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

Back | Next | 1 | 2 | 3 |

01-24-2015, 08:02 AM #88160
MadeInRu    
MadeInRu

That's not GIGN, as was mentioned earlier it's RAID.

1. Likes

01-19-2015, 06:06 PM #88105

MrFibbles
Corporal

GIGN should be able to water board, including the usage of a toilet filled with shit and urine for the betterment of our world if necessary.

1. Likes

LetsTripOutAndDie (01-23-2015)
01-18-2015, 07:35 PM #88098
LetsTripOutAndDie    
LetsTripOutAndDie
First Lieutenant

(Sorry about the accidental dislike) Ping

1. Likes

USARMY999 (01-18-2015)
01-18-2015, 01:34 PM #88094

tankard
Private

I think the point is you have an odd idea of Humour. Slagging off another country is bound to get someones back up. Look at it this way, if an AC member started making similar comments about the US, I doubt you and others would be saying "oh it just humour" You would defend your nation, which is something I can understand. I shall end my posts here and let you mumble to yourself

1. Likes

LetsTripOutAndDie (01-18-2015)
  1. >

The Following User Says disliked this post from tankard:

LetsTripOutAndDie (01-18-2015)

01-18-2015, 08:38 AM #88086
LetsTripOutAndDie    
LetsTripOutAndDie
First Lieutenant

Damn you guys are still on this bullshit you guys must not enjoy life much because I love AC for the fact I can log on whenever I've got time and chat with my buddies and crack jokes with each other and brighten our day or week. So if you think there is no humor in war go ahead and mope around AC or go where other mopers go where they also think nothing about war or anything else is humorous. Shit if you can't find a grain of humor in the worst situations you mine as well pull the trigger on that gun you keep in your mouth.This has become like the Mel Brooks movie "Dracula Dead and Loving It" were Lesley Nelson and Mel Brooks can't stop the conversation unless they get the last word so I know lol you will definitely stick to that since that's your modus operandi so ping then you'll pong and I'll ping and on and on

1. Likes

USARMY999 (01-18-2015)
01-17-2015, 12:53 PM #88079

tankard
Private

The lady doth protest too much methinks It took Letstripout and diet days to come up with that ? Many toys have been thrown out of his cot. If he learns how to spell communist we could be in for a real rant

1. Likes

madminnieamoham (01-17-2015)
  1. >

The Following User Says disliked this post from tankard:

01-17-2015, 06:30 AM #88075

Warmachine
Corporal

That last post of yours proves you are just a stupid kid LetsTripOutAndDie, strawman much.

1. Likes

1. >

The Following User Says disliked this post from Warmachine:

01-16-2015, 07:11 PM #88071
LetsTripOutAndDie    
LetsTripOutAndDie
First Lieutenant

France is tough on Muslims that's strange France didn't seem tough on Muslims to me when it took France two to three days to catch these Islamic terrorists especially since you swear they are tougher then almost anywhere on Muslims but here we catch them before they kill or kill them on the spot I mean damn we took the same amount of time to catch two Boston bombers and we didn't even know there names and they were already fleeing and hiding 20 to 40 minutes before their bombs detonated so keep believing that lame ass excuse. You guys are nothing but apologists for terrorists with that fake ass it's because France banned burkas and that's the problem not terrorists I bet you blame rape victim too saying she should of never worn such sexy clothes and been at the that location because that means she was asking for it so go find someone dumb enough to believes that bullshit. When you join AC means nothing methuselah. You guys can't spot a joke unless you're looking in the mirror. Yeah I do play COD but the COD I play is Cougars On my Dick and you I know definitely know one. By the way tell that bitch to stop calling me.

1. Likes

madminnieamoham (01-17-2015),USARMY999 (01-17-2015)
  1. >

The Following User Says disliked this post from LetsTripOutAndDie:

01-15-2015, 06:15 PM #88049

sirspikey
Corporal

and here we go: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30840160

1. Likes

1. >

The Following User Says disliked this post from sirspikey:

01-15-2015, 02:51 AM #88036

MrFibbles
Corporal

I say scalp the jihadists so everyone of will see them for what they are. Brainless skinheads...

1. Likes

LetsTripOutAndDie (01-18-2015),madminnieamoham (01-17-2015)
  1. >

The Following User Says disliked this post from MrFibbles:

Back | Next | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
The Army had Intel about the insurgent attack all were killed and they later found the mobile device with this video
Views: 2253
This is a first person perspective a top of a T-72 run by the SAA in Darya. It explains how the tanks are used in the urban setting. Here is a translation from liveleak: Translated voice-over: 0:12 February 27th. Sunrise above Darya starts a day of attack on enemy controlled areas. 0:32 The objective of operation - squeezing the encircled thugs. 0:48 Tight urban areas allows the terrorists, with the help of foreign instructors to transform streets and neighborhoods into fortresses. 1:07 Early in the morning the tanks get to work. 1:22 The previously spotted terrorist strongholds are engaged with tanks. 2:45 This attack allows infantry to move forward. 3:18 Despite the intense return fire, cooperation of armor and infantry allow the army to advance with minimal losses. 6:06 Well trained and armed opponent uses the urban setting to his advantage. The ability of the tank crew to work as a team, show initiative, and maneuver in tight areas plays an important role.
Views: 1265
A10's put a damper on the talibans day of shootin at us. The first vids r from about 100M to the north of the guys in the firefight of the day vid. We assaulted the obj and I took these vids from on top of the house. The vids from the birds are the actual gun came footage from the exact birds that were doin the shooin for us. The building that gets smoked I took a single round from so we called the birds and they came in and did a lil work.
Views: 2859
New!!! Saa (pro assad) sniper kills a rebel commander
Views: 3465