Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

iraqi special forces in action

Rating: 0.00 - Votes: 0 - Views: 1191
Added by: Warrior346, 12-27-2014
Back | Next

Description
my brothers in ISOF (iraqi special operation force) are in intense fight with isis to surround them and send all of them to hell

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
I am sorry i had to leave the music in this one the dam person who put the music in made it so that you can not remove the track from the vid. It is annoying and i think it was some tree hugger who did ruin this fine piece of work
Views: 741
Here's a light hearted video of a Marine singing a lovely song while in Iraq.
Views: 973
Restaurant bombing, night shift IP's ate here when the shift ended in the morning, Al Qaeda warned the owner that if he continued to cater to the Iraqi police they would blow it up, guy with a vest entered a restaurant ate breakfast stood up said something about him buying everyone's food and BOOM. 36 KIA 12+ wounded, my squad was 3 blocks away when it detonated, we were there in minutes...total carnage. I have pics that may follow, this video clip was taken some time after we secured the area by Sgt Boggs one of my men.
Views: 949