Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Apache Air Support to Convoy

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 1 - Views: 1323
Added by: hbk_85, 10-16-2014
Back | Next

Description
Apache Air Support to Convoy

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

10-17-2014, 05:18 AM #87037
LetsTripOutAndDie    
LetsTripOutAndDie
First Lieutenant

Yeah Lockheed Martin does manufacture the AGM-114 Hellfire II for a "Reasonable" Unit cost of only $25,000 to $110,000 US depending on which variant they request. So here to them, Cheers

1. Likes

10-16-2014, 11:52 PM #87035
ChapaWolf    
ChapaWolf
First Lieutenant

Lockheed Martin I think builds them. And I was just thinking the same thing, they aren't shooting unless they have targets, I wonder if the guys on the ground know that.

1. Likes

10-16-2014, 05:46 PM #87028

louielopez
Corporal

Musta been a good feeling to know they were overhead. Also to know they ain't shootin if they don't have a target. Boeing, keep buildin 'em! And who's building the Hellfires? I'll buy ya a drink if I ever meet ya!

1. Likes

ChapaWolf (10-16-2014)
Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
from video owner infantrysawgunner 1 firefights captured with my helmet cam and a couple of other guys from the unit. I put the music and disclaimer to it for a physcology project, there are two video one of which i havent uploaded. it was pretty much how music affects your mood and the difference in mood between the music even though they are the same exact video
Views: 2296
Javelin missile fired at Taliban Fighters during Firefight
Views: 1279
in Pirkowti, East Paktika Prov. after a 13 hour fire fight
Views: 7710
An easy, unconventional firefight, throwing doctrine out the window. 16 days after the death of Osama Bin Laden we were on a mounted patrol and ran into 6 Taliban fighters.....we won skip to 06:55 to see how the taliban get smoked Credits: Brandon Lewis
Views: 18469