Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Ukrainian APC Hits Land Mine

Rating: 4.60 - Votes: 5 - Views: 1470
Added by: Rhntz, 08-06-2014
Back | Next

Description
No description on Any Fatalities

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

08-08-2014, 04:10 AM #86165
BrownChickenBrownCow    
BrownChickenBrownCow
Corporal

I understand Uki. No fatalities (except for the APC)... Officer secures the site, then has the troops strip the APC of anything of military value. Some heads rattled but that's about it.

1. Likes

ChapaWolf (08-08-2014)
08-07-2014, 05:20 AM #86142
ChapaWolf    
ChapaWolf
First Lieutenant

Where was the ambush after the mine? Why was it such a shitty explosion? They haven't quite caught on over there and that's a good thing hopefully that shit will be squashed before long.

1. Likes

BrownChickenBrownCow (08-08-2014),serpa6 (08-08-2014)
Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
Combat Footage Ukraine - Battle for Mariupol Ukrainian and Pro-Russian forces clash in Mariupol, both in attempt to take control of the East Ukrainian city.
Views: 1302
Say hello to ATLAS, one of the most advanced humanoid robots ever built! ATLAS was developed for DARPA by Boston Dynamics. Software-focused teams from Tracks B and C of the DARPA Robotics Challenge will use the robot to compete in the first physical competition of the Challenge in December 2013 at the Homestead-Miami Speedway. The DARPA Robotics Challenge seeks to advance the technology necessary to create robots capable of assisting humans in disaster response.
Views: 1240
cool If you've never seen It
Views: 1114
A ten-year-old boy has called in the Royal Marines to rescue cars stranded in a Cornish village. Forty vehicles, belonging to the residents of Calstock, were trapped by a huge landslip on Christmas Day. Charlie Southcott suggested bringing in the Marines after meeting a senior officer at a carol service.
Views: 781
Obamas speech
Views: 935