Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

AH-64 Destroys Taliban Hiding Over Ridge - Clear Footage

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 1 - Views: 1077
Added by: serpa6, 06-23-2014
Back | Next

Description
AH-64 Destroys Taliban Hiding Over Ridge - Clear Footage It says its from our site but i went back 10 pages and did a search and could not find it

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
from the video owner : LL User sm86 I found a clip from my own private war archives that I thought you guys might like, or at least some of you :-) This happened 8-9 years ago in Musa Qaleh, Afghanistan. We had been taking small arms fire and RPG fire from a small corner outside the perimeter numerous times, and we decided we had enough of Talibob's bullshit. There were two A-10 Warthogs with enough "playtime" to engage the target. I was the FAC so I called in a 9-liner and the A-10s did their 30mm magic. We never had problems with that corner again.
Views: 1266
Footage shot from a AC-130H Gunship. Using 40mm and 105 mm to take out terrorist Interesting point of view! Watch as the terrorist hide in the trees, and the gunship cuts the tree down. AC Classic Blast from the Past
Views: 1927
Forget the video most of you will have seen it anyways already, I just want to make a point, go to 1:03 min into the video, the amount of stuff this fella has to carry is ridicules, the time I did my service with the German Panzergrenadiers we always left a lot of stuff behind and carried only what was very necessary - Question to you all, would it be better for our guys to carry less into combat? Wouldn't that make them more effective?
Views: 2685
Marines motorizeing-patrol in Afghanistan
Views: 1121
gurkhas in live contact with talban
Views: 1346