Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Badr corp

Rating: 0.00 - Votes: 0 - Views: 1112
Added by: seal666, 06-22-2014
Back | Next

Description
badr corp is iraqi corp that made by iran on iraq invaded on iran through iraq group who fight with sadam inside of iraq . iranian military started to recognize them then managed them and supported and tought them to took out sadam by partizanian fight inside of iraq............badr corp is strong military hand of iran inside of iraq and iran can manage deadliest operation against fu.... daesh by badr corp.......badr corp and iran military have maintained their relation till now............God bless badr corp

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

12-07-2015, 06:24 AM #89410

avdefender
Corporal

I noticed a ton of U.S.A. military hardware. God Bless America, Allah's buyin' beer at the bar.

1. Likes

06-23-2014, 06:55 AM #85339
seal666    
seal666
Corporal

if you guys want i can but english subtitle on it

1. Likes

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
Group of insurgents tried to ambush 2 armored vehicles carrying SF guys. The called in some fun from above. Will post pics of the SF guys returning to the staging area.
Views: 1043
I hope you all liked the Documentry Carry on
Views: 1430
25MM BUSHMASTER CANNON TEARING THAT ASS UP!!!!
Views: 1601
there are some good ones in this very close to where they where filming from:D
Views: 1043
A convoy of soldiers from the 3rd Infantry Division from Fort Stewart, Georgia is hit by an improvised explosive device (IED) while on patrol in their Humvees. Soldiers quickly recover and move on after the attack.
Views: 1067