Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

This Is What It Looks Like To Be A Blue Angel

Rating: 5.00 - Votes: 6 - Views: 1188
Added by: jamieooh, 04-22-2014
Back | Next

Description
Crazy first person POV of a Blue Angel's practice.

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

Back | Next | 1 | 2 | 3 |

07-18-2015, 04:48 PM #89081

Skivvy Stacker
Sergeant

When they make you a Blue Angel, they take the bone out of your head that tells you flying like this is a really dumb thing to do.

1. Likes

05-03-2014, 10:39 AM #84409
rayjen02    
rayjen02
Sergeant

I just thought it was a cool vid. Didn't think any of this was going to happen. It went totally wrong, in an unintelligent way. On both sides.

1. Likes

ChapaWolf (05-24-2014)
04-29-2014, 08:30 AM #84304
ChapaWolf    
ChapaWolf
First Lieutenant

You said it cunt your just another hard core soldier risking his keyboard to spread the finish dream to the boarder of Rusja while drinking vodka. Here's some sarcastic humor, the white death is gonna come back from the dead and slap the shit out of you for disparaging the image of the country with your hypocritical baby nuts pouting drunk rambling. Then he's gonna take a ride in a F-18 piloted by a goat loving american after pissing on you slobbering whining face while chanting USA USA USA!

1. Likes

serpa6 (04-30-2014)
04-26-2014, 04:09 AM #84266
khunt    
khunt
Corporal

When did i insult staff? What countries have i insulted? if im attacked, i respond and then the rank is irrelevant. sorry. And i didnt insult the kids, it´s nice that they see a helicopter. i just pointed out that some chants sound arrogant . we live in different countries and we have different views on things and it´s ok, you dont have to get so negative, we have the same enemy afterall.. But i apologize for upsetting those who were. I obviously shouldnt write here because my opinions cause such a grief for hard-core soldiers keeping the site rolling, risking their keyboards daily all around the basement.

1. Likes

1. >

The Following User Says disliked this post from khunt:

serpa6 (04-30-2014)

04-26-2014, 04:03 AM #84265
bgbllbffr    
bgbllbffr
Warrant Officer

Now go rate that video I left for You in the pit already....lol

1. Likes

ChapaWolf (04-30-2014)
04-26-2014, 03:58 AM #84264
bgbllbffr    
bgbllbffr
Warrant Officer

I hear You Serpa,

1. Likes

ChapaWolf (04-30-2014)
04-26-2014, 03:24 AM #84263
serpa6    
serpa6

Quote Originally Posted by bgbllbffr View Post
Also a guy who has been a member since 2009 Should be tolarated somewhat more than some newbie although If He continues to post only when intoxicated {like He admitted} then it might becom risky business for Him. Hopefully everyone can try to look at things in a broader spectrum because We all got problems. We should use what We got to help our brothers & not to add to there apparent misery
BG we do tolerate older members more then a new user You of all people should know this very well lol jk
We here respect everyone's opinion Weather we like it or not. But to insult the members Staff and other country's that are your allies Well you have to think about what point is it There are other sites if you want troll this site is not that one for sure.
Call our kids stupid that just puts another log on the fire. Want to attack Staff and members that is like throwing gasoline on a already barn fire.
There is nothing about being cocky either
I have explained how these pilots get to this level of flying and what the purpose of these demo pilots are doing.
If some drunken douche wants to just keep on and on and on well we have the right to do what it says in the User agreement We reserve that right and shall use it.
Also about these pilots dropping plenty of so call love on the taliban or any other terrorist or threat to the US and its allies These pilots have done plenty of that If someone wants to post a video for the enjoyment of our members then so be it but if a drunk has nothing to say good about then dont say it all and i dont give a fuck about proper grammar either that just proves someone is just an aggravating twat, that needs to go out and get laid

1. Likes

ChapaWolf (04-30-2014)
04-26-2014, 02:36 AM #84262
bgbllbffr    
bgbllbffr
Warrant Officer

Also a guy who has been a member since 2009 Should be tolarated somewhat more than some newbie although If He continues to post only when intoxicated {like He admitted} then it might becom risky business for Him. Hopefully everyone can try to look at things in a broader spectrum because We all got problems. We should use what We got to help our brothers & not to add to there apparent misery

1. Likes

ChapaWolf (05-24-2014)
04-26-2014, 02:25 AM #84261
bgbllbffr    
bgbllbffr
Warrant Officer

You know everyone has an opinion on How the government spends its money.& maybe We shouldent be so quick to be offended by Ones opinion.As long as no disrespect is aimed twoard any members or Our military itself, then I dont see the problem. We all bag on the government, there the ones who decide how the money is spent.

1. Likes

ChapaWolf (05-24-2014)
04-26-2014, 02:11 AM #84260
khunt    
khunt
Corporal

Quote Originally Posted by Rhntz View Post
That's Interesting, stop the flying tricks and instead smoke some hadji dicks "FOR OUR VIDS" OUR???????So your a hadji?????
No, im not a hadji thank you, are u stupid or something?.. By "our" i meant the people who watch videos of terrorists being blown up. so: these aces could go to fight the fuckin war with those planes and kill some camelback monkeys( and upload´em videos to apachelips.com) instead of making risky tricks, dangering large crowds on the ground and spending a shitload of money from military resources.
And the chanting kids: quite irritating. all kind of chanting in masses, specially " U.S.A" sounds stupid and cocky.

1. Likes

Back | Next | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
Very nice video of some of the Marine Corps aircraft, what they are and what they do as descrobed by those that use them!
Views: 1080
Views: 934
Cable Snap On USS Eisenhower During Landing
Views: 1793
Awolnation-Sail-F18-Remix-Bass
Views: 1711
Keel laying ceremony for new RAN Air Warfare Destroyer Going to be fantastic ships. HMAS Hobart will be the first one I think
Views: 1405