Register

APACHE CLIPS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT SITE DEDICATED TO OUR ARMED FORCES.

ALL PROFITS GENERATED WILL BE DONATED TO THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT OR THE SEMPER FI FUND.

WELCOME GUEST, BE SURE TO REGISTER AS A MEMBER, SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FEATURES WE HAVE TO OFFER!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT FAQ SECTION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Jake Buitenwerf, 1997-2012
Get the Flash Player to see this rotator.

Rating: 0.00 - Votes: 0 - Views: 1851
Added by: Apache Chief, 04-15-2014
Back | Next

Description
Rest in Peace Jake!
Some of you may have known Jake on the main site as "Sgt. Jake" and as "Buitenwerf Dash" on the Facebook page. He was 15 years old and a member of the Canadian Air Cadets and we have been friends online and have talked for the past 3 years. He was a pretty cool kid and he had his act together more than anyone I know. All he wanted in life was to wear camo, shoot guns), and have fun.

Unfortunately, on Thursday June 14, 2012, he was hit by a tractor trailor, and later died of his injuries.

Please Login or Register to rate and comment Media

Keywords

Rss Feeds Video Search

Related Media
Memorial made for the 10th anniversary of September 11, 2001. Anyone who says we didn't need and still don't need to kill every last terrorist that supports the attacks on 9-11 tell them to watch this vid and then tell them to now go say to people like this girl that terrorists don't need to be brought to justice for what those inhuman monsters did to people like this little girl who lost the most important things in her and anyone elses life, their family and their friends. R.I.P. To Anyone Killed on 9-1 1 R.I.P. God BLess
Views: 1310
Jake was born in Chicago,IL. He was a good friend and a great drinking partner. He died of diabetes after a long battle. He will be missed by all who served with him.
Views: 1353
A Farewell to the Brave Canadian Troops / Song - Sgt MacKenzie
Views: 1071